**** What did we learn - Miami Edition ****

walksalone

@NateClouse: #Miami player give the #Huskers crowd the "bird" on his way off the field.

So classy I'm totally stunned, shocked. Really that team is and has been a collection of life's lowest.

And they basically quit with three or four minutes left. Didn't hurry up or manage the clock, they seemed content to run the game out, until the end and they decided they wanted the last TD.

I see what thenMiami fans were saying about their coach. Bad.

Ameer just continues to amaze. And it did look like several of the Miami defenders were congratulating him after the game. Seemed like it was their OL that was nasty (although I think Gregory did more than his share of talking too).

The officials sure seemed to take the flow out of the game, especially the replay guy, and he was Big10.

I hope they keep Golden forever. He sucks and I really enjoy Miami sucking.

I think we can all finally agree that Josh Banderas does not deserve to be a starter. He wouldn't have beat out Michael Rose for the job and his play has not shown that he deserves to start over Trevor Roach. I'd really like to see Roach starting from now on. Unless Banderas can show that he can get his head in the game, he has no right to be out on the field.

• Fire 3

Ameer has class going to midfield after the game, and I'm proud of this team overcoming Thug U's attempt to get in their heads. That 3rd quarter scuffle could have changed everything, but the team didn't play into the Prisoncanes hands.

Also, Miami is a joke for a football program, no class at all, I have no respect for them.

• Fire 1

Our crowd can get LOUD. Unfortunately I wasn't at the game, but was a mile away. This is the first time I've ever been able to hear them. My video of the game was on a delay so I'd hear a huge cheer and then 3 minutes later I'd see the big play happen on the video. Could also hear the booing.

Next time why don't you just buy a ticket and go ;)

Sorry (belushi after smashing the acoustic guitar).

Our crowd can get LOUD. Unfortunately I wasn't at the game, but was a mile away. This is the first time I've ever been able to hear them. My video of the game was on a delay so I'd hear a huge cheer and then 3 minutes later I'd see the big play happen on the video. Could also hear the booing.

Every other time I've wanted to go to a game I bought 2 tickets a few hours before it started, because they always go down on stubhub at that point. No such luck this time.

In my best Bo Pelini voice in regard to Ameer Abdullah AND Randy Gregory.. "He's a good football player.."

And that folks, is a good football team. Looks like we finally have some gamers!!

Nebraska is going to win some football games!

I hope you are correct and I think you might be. This kind of "felt" like the old days. Refs. PF's yet no ejections. Yet...it just seemed for ALL the game that NU was better and would win for sure. It's been a LOOOONNNNGGG time that a competitive Husker game felt to me like a sure win at the end.

• Fire 1

That this team is better than many (including my idiot self) have given them credit for. Much remains to be seen, but, they went through the non-conference schedule unblemished. And that is freaking great.

There's a lot of folks who have underestimated and it's not uncommon. I think the most inspiring thing Nebraska fans should clearly see from this game was how we responded. This Husker football program has been plagued by let downs when adversity struck If this game didn't show people that this team has the attitude and the mindset to power through the tough times, then I don't know what will.

I'm pumped about this win. Phuck Miami.

• Fire 3

Every other time I've wanted to go to a game I bought 2 tickets a few hours before it started, because they always go down on stubhub at that point. No such luck this time.

Yeah OK I get that. Sorry for that. I'm more a seller than a buyer. So, I pretty much know what's going to happen. So, if you want my tip on any game in the future, shoot me a message and I'll give you my guess. Today...I knew for sure cheap tickets would not be there (and they often are....but not today).

That this team is better than many (including my idiot self) have given them credit for. Much remains to be seen, but, they went through the non-conference schedule unblemished. And that is freaking great.

There's a lot of folks who have underestimated and it's not uncommon. I think the most inspiring thing Nebraska fans should clearly see from this game was how we responded. This Husker football program has been plagued by let downs when adversity struck If this game didn't show people that this team has the attitude and the mindset to power through the tough times, then I don't know what will.

I'm pumped about this win. Phuck Miami.

Indeed. I got very concerned when we started struggling early. But, unlike other years, the boys responded well. That's great to see.

And of course, Ameer is easily a legend in Husker history. Anyone that denies such is a fool.

• Fire 1

Apparently the crowd was booing miami players because most of them just went off to the locker room without shaking hands at midfield...

That was actually planned. The Miami's coach asked the red to ask pelini to do the same. Red went to both sides and discussed it and then you saw the coaches tell the players to head that way before the last play.