**** What did we learn - Miami Edition ****

walksalone

I liked what I saw, a lot. And I mean pretty much everything; Beck's gameplan (maybe first time ever for me), our guys played with a fire and nastiness I haven't seen in a long time, the crowd seemed awesome, the b*******/student section thing didn't suck, liked seeing Bo get fired up and havin him some ref ass, RG perfectly suckered in that double penalty and got in their heads all night, and Ameer...........so f'n good I have no words other than Heisman worthy.

And there is good reason to still hate Thug U. Only disappointment was that we didn't sacrifice a couple guys to break #17's legs after that ridiculous facemask on Ameer. The hockey coach in me woulda gooned it up right there and put that guy on the sidelines for 8 weeks minimum.

If we bring that effort every game, anything is possible.

@NateClouse: #Miami player give the #Huskers crowd the "bird" on his way off the field.

So classy I'm totally stunned, shocked. Really that team is and has been a collection of life's lowest.

And they basically quit with three or four minutes left. Didn't hurry up or manage the clock, they seemed content to run the game out, until the end and they decided they wanted the last TD.

I see what thenMiami fans were saying about their coach. Bad.

Ameer just continues to amaze. And it did look like several of the Miami defenders were congratulating him after the game. Seemed like it was their OL that was nasty (although I think Gregory did more than his share of talking too).

The officials sure seemed to take the flow out of the game, especially the replay guy, and he was Big10.