We could use a little help

McNeese72

Done. I think your logo is kick ass. I've always like Wyomings as well.

Opened a can of worms with that Wyoming statement...Correct Doc?

Yes, our logo used to look like what is on the helmet graphic below this, until the State of Wyoming (not the University itself) threatened to sue us if we didn't change it. But we changed it and it ended up being a good thing because we sold a ton of stuff with the new logo on it.

mcneeseold.gif

Thanks gain for the votes, guys.

Doc

We husker fans go a little nutty over voting thingys. We have a problem. But its our problem.

Damn, every time I turn around I find a new thing that is similar with our fan bases (except for the size thing, though).

You calling us fat?

LOL! To clarify, the size as in the number of fans in the fan base. But, if we consider the South Louisiana food, our fan base is probably bigger body-size-wise, no contest. ;)

Doc

Yes, our logo used to look like what is on the helmet graphic below this, until the State of Wyoming (not the University itself) threatened to sue us if we didn't change it. But we changed it and it ended up being a good thing because we sold a ton of stuff with the new logo on it.

mcneeseold.gif

Doc

Sorry man. Didn't know that about Wyo. was at my sons baseball practice today and one of the Moms said here daughter was looking at Mcneese. She's apparently a great softball player and being recruited. I heard the comment and turned around and said "Tell her to go there, great football program!"

We husker fans go a little nutty over voting thingys. We have a problem. But its our problem.

Damn, every time I turn around I find a new thing that is similar with our fan bases (except for the size thing, though).

You calling us fat?

LOL! To clarify, the size as in the number of fans in the fan base. But, if we consider the South Louisiana food, our fan base is probably bigger body-size-wise, no contest. ;)

Doc

Haha! It's some good food down there.

mcneeseold.gif

Doc

Sorry man. Didn't know that about Wyo. was at my sons baseball practice today and one of the Moms said here daughter was looking at Mcneese. She's apparently a great softball player and being recruited. I heard the comment and turned around and said "Tell her to go there, great football program!"

No problem! We have accepted it. But like I said in a post above, McNeese fans have long memories. So, I don't think it will ever happen but if Wyoming ever agrees to schedule us in footballl..........................

We have had a very good softball program the last few years but just lost our softball coach to Ole' Miss. But the coach that is taking over is very good and, it helps to have Jennie Finch, who now lives here in my hometown in Sulphur, LA, helping with the program.

Speaking of Jennie Finch, she brought the Wounded Warrior Amputee Softball team to Sulphur for the second time and we raised over $400,000 for them.

PHotos: https://www.facebook.com/mcneese72/media_set?set=a.10152367848257740.1073741833.514912739&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/mcneese72/media_set?set=a.10152368612227740.1073741834.514912739&type=3

Doc

• Fire 1