2014-15 Season Notes

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I still hope N. Fuller will get more minutes. I would think that he could help us during our offensive "lulls", he shot pretty well during Incarenate. I know his defense needs help, but we are playing some zone anyway so that wouldn't be as big of an issue.

I'd like to agree but Miles addressed it today in the paper by saying as soon as he got in vs Indy .......he immediately got switched and gave up a layup.

Also, says he not seeing enough in practice to warrant either Fuller or the frosh center getting more minutes..........

I think Kaminsky will play, though.

Bo Ryan has no updates on injured players Traevon Jackson or Frank Kaminsky for #Nebrasketball game; says Jackson injury is severe, though.

That's too bad because I like playing teams (and hopefully beating them) when they are at their strongest.

However, we probably have lost a couple games this year because of the injuries on our team. Now that they are back, it's time to make up for those losses.