Is AA's Heisman run over?

How will Ameer and the offense, particularly the O-line, respond to the frustrating night at MSU? That is the question before them. Will they pack it in and hang their heads, or will they come out on a mission to demonstrate that game that night was a fluke?

Lot of football left to be played this season.

I guess its just easier to try and make others feel stupid about their posts than actually post something of merit or substance

i am not sure how that post could make anyone feel stupid. but to be fair, is an outlandish prediction something of merit or substance?

anyway, after the crazy msu predictions of yours, i just worry it is bad luck. that's all.

Its been a long day, im tired and do feel stupid. One of thes outlandish predictions is bound to hit home eventually.......right?

• Fire 1

I guess its just easier to try and make others feel stupid about their posts than actually post something of merit or substance

i am not sure how that post could make anyone feel stupid. but to be fair, is an outlandish prediction something of merit or substance?

anyway, after the crazy msu predictions of yours, i just worry it is bad luck. that's all.

Its been a long day, im tired and do feel stupid. One of thes outlandish predictions is bound to hit home eventually.......right?

the more i think i about it, i am going to agree with your prediction and co-opt.

at first i agreed because bold predictions are just for fun. but then it was because they will hopefully come out with a bad taste in their mouths and on a mission. ameer will run with a purpose and the line *hopefully* will play with precision focus.

and hang in there. the reward of a finished harvest has to be pretty meaningful.

the more i think i about it, i am going to agree with your prediction and co-opt.

at first i agreed because bold predictions are just for fun. but then it was because they will hopefully come out with a bad taste in their mouths and on a mission. ameer will run with a purpose and the line *hopefully* will play with precision focus.

and hang in there. the reward of a finished harvest has to be pretty meaningful.

Rewarding and meaningful for the farmers, not as much for little ol me at the elevator pit.

Twice this year A double has been held to minimal gains. Yet first time he puts on a how to have a heisman moment to win the game. The second time is a loss but he still managed to get into the endzone a couple times. I think a week off and a reset on the seasons goals will have him churn out a pretty big day next week. I dont think this game against NW will be anywhere as close as the last three.

How is Gordon still over Abdullah will someone please enlighten me.

On the day Abdullah had 45 yards in 24 carries, Melvin Gordon had 259 yards in 27 carries.

Gordon is now the leading rusher in the nation on a team with a poor passing attack.

I don't like it, but it's not hard to fathom.

Abdullah is 7 yards ahead of Gordon in rushing. Someone will pass him this week since he is off.

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/

On the day Abdullah had 45 yards in 24 carries, Melvin Gordon had 259 yards in 27 carries.

Gordon is now the leading rusher in the nation on a team with a poor passing attack.

Abdullah is 7 yards ahead of Gordon in rushing. Someone will pass him this week since he is off.

Gordon is averaging 174.2 yard per game, AA 146.3. 8.3 yards per rush versus AA's 6.36. I can see why he's ahead of AA. Still plenty of time.

Gordon is averaging 174.2 yard per game, AA 146.3. 8.3 yards per rush versus AA's 6.36. I can see why he's ahead of AA. Still plenty of time.

I just thought you were talking total yards

I just thought you were talking total yards

Gordon's Next 2 games are against bottom 20 rush defenses (Illinois + Maryland). As crazy as it may sound I honestly wouldn't be shocked to see him be somewhere between 1400-1500 yards through 7 games. The next 2 games after that would be Purdue and Rutgers on the road (a bit harder but not tough). The real test will be the last 3 weeks where he will play Nebraska (an elimination game for chances to be division champ), @ Iowa (where he originally committed), and Minnesota (Big rivalry game).