Bo and SECPN

If you have a judge for a case, and that judge was also the attorney for one of the parties, that would raise questions, yes?

There was very little difference between that situation and what the SEC did the past 7 years, and still tries to do.

Now, I don't think anyone will doubt the SEC is the #1 conference, but what is growing tiresome is this idea that they are so far ahead of every other conference. They aren't.

While I agree that the ESPN and SEC relationship is potenitally dangerous, but are we forgetting that conference won like 7 national titles in a row, and finished 2nd in a classic game last year? And have you been watching the football games this year? I am sorry, but the SEC is by and far the best conference in football. Don't like it? Go beat them. Most teams havent been able to do it.

That was made possible by ESPN and media bias. LSU won the NC with two losses. Alabama didn't even win their division, let alone the SEC, yet they were allowed a rematch for an all SEC NC game. Complete crap. The only fair method is to let the 8 major conference champions get an automatic bid with seeding based on the power ratings of the conferences based on cross over games. The power ranking should also be based on the number of cross over games.

If you have a judge for a case, and that judge was also the attorney for one of the parties, that would raise questions, yes?

There was very little difference between that situation and what the SEC did the past 7 years, and still tries to do.

Now, I don't think anyone will doubt the SEC is the #1 conference, but what is growing tiresome is this idea that they are so far ahead of every other conference. They aren't.

In the BCS era, the sec finished 17-10 in BCS bowl games. The only conference that comes remotely close is the PAC-12 at 13-8. The big east is the only other one with a winning record.

In the BCS era, the sec finished 17-10 in BCS bowl games. The only conference that comes remotely close is the PAC-12 at 13-8. The big east is the only other one with a winning record.

It is interesting that the majority of bowl games are played in PAC-12 and SEC territory. Lets have a BCS game in Lincoln!

Location of the neutral bowl has nothing to do with it.

So you are saying TO has the exact same bowl record if all the Orange bowls against FSU and Miami were played in Lincoln?

You could look at it a different way, as in they could have played the 96 orange bowl against Florida in Shanghai and Nebraska still rolls.

Better teams prevail.

So you are saying TO has the exact same bowl record if all the Orange bowls against FSU and Miami were played in Lincoln?
You could look at it a different way, as in they could have played the 96 orange bowl against Florida in Shanghai and Nebraska still rolls.

Better teams prevail.

Didn't play Florida in that Orange bowl.

I guess that all of this home field advantage stuff that Vegas uses when calculating the lines is all bogus, huh?

Better teams prevail.

I guess that all of this home field advantage stuff that Vegas uses when calculating the lines is all bogus, huh?

Fiesta.

And they aren't their home fields. Miami excluded.

Better teams prevail.

Fiesta.

OK, lets play the Orange bowls in Omaha instead of Lincoln, and it is the home field for Miami.

Better teams prevail.

Fiesta.

So, to the best of my recollection, that would be 2 out of six in a spot that would be the equivalent of us playing in KC.All six games being against teams rated in the top 4, iirc.

Yeah, no disadvantage for Nebraska there.

(Sarcasm)

Location matters, come on.

I remember watching Wisconsin v Miami in a bowl 2-3 years ago. It was basically snowing all over the place. Miami couldnt have worn more clothing. Wisconsin players on the other hand were wearing their normal sleeveless unis and still sweating. Climate does matter.

• Fire 1

Location matters, come on.

I remember watching Wisconsin v Miami in a bowl 2-3 years ago. It was basically snowing all over the place. Miami couldnt have worn more clothing. Wisconsin players on the other hand were wearing their normal sleeveless unis and still sweating. Climate does matter.

He's gotta be trolling just got troll, because nobody is really that detached from reality and/or is that lacking in sports knowledge.

No way.