Any chance Gregory stays?

"I chose the University of Nebraska because of the rich tradition, the great academics and sense of family I felt when I stepped onto the campus. It has been everything and more for me and I'm thankful to the Nebraska faithful. Coach Pellini having an NFL background helped me understand what it takes to play at the next level. He and Coach Kaczenski did a great job in helping me reach my goals this season. People expected me to come out last season, but I knew I had more work to do. Coach Papuchis also helped me take my game to another level.

As I declare for this year's NFL draft, I'm ready for the next challenge in my life. I look forward to the coaching I will receive and the chance to push myself alongside the best players in the world. Thank you to my coaches from all levels, the Nebraska fans, my teammates, and my family who have supported me from the start."

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sjiv16

"I chose the University of Nebraska because of the rich tradition, the great academics and sense of family I felt when I stepped onto the campus. It has been everything and more for me and I'm thankful to the Nebraska faithful. Coach Pellini having an NFL background helped me understand what it takes to play at the next level. He and Coach Kaczenski did a great job in helping me reach my goals this season. People expected me to come out last season, but I knew I had more work to do. Coach Papuchis also helped me take my game to another level.

As I declare for this year's NFL draft, I'm ready for the next challenge in my life. I look forward to the coaching I will receive and the chance to push myself alongside the best players in the world. Thank you to my coaches from all levels, the Nebraska fans, my teammates, and my family who have supported me from the start."

Any chance caliendo could read that in morgan freeman voice?

Too bad he didnt write Pelinis good bye speech

Gregory almost assuredly a Top 5 pick now. Two of the Top 5 definitely won't draft a QB and two others wouldn't have to draft a QB.

Maybe. Maybe not. I'll bet he's a bit lower in the first round. I'd sure like to see him go in the top 10 and break the B1G's drought of top 10 picks.