Bo can't stop being Bo

tmfr15

But you will nonchalantly claim he called a ref a ****-sucker for no reason.

When did he claim there was no reason?

In his little story he mentions Bo just walks up to the ref, calls him that, and when asked why he replies it's because that's what he is. Are you even reading the thread?

Yes, he never claimed it was for no reason. You added that. I'm guessing it involved a call Bo was unhappy about.

I didn't add sh#t. He had absolutely no context. You guess it's about a play. I read it differently. It's why I think he's f'ing lying.

Why the anger and swearing? If tmfr15 mentioned "no reason" then he edited his post by now. He did not explain the context but he did not say it was for no reason.

I'm curious:

1) What about tmrf15's behavior in his past 1100 posts would cause you to not take him at his word, and what would be his motivation for making these things up?

2) What about Bo's behavior over the past seven years would cause you to think any of these stories were unlikely?

I'm curious, when did this occur and why have we not heard about it within his first 1,100 posts?
  • Fire 1

I wonder how they communicate down there then.

By standing right to each other or using these nifty headsets they wear.

Since this poster most likely doesn't have a headset, he must therefor be standing right next to Bo as he calls a ref a ****-sucker.

I don't know why you fighting this fight. You're just coming off as a troll.

Hmm, people are strangely emotional in this thread. I don't think the players wear headsets but they seem to hear when the coaches yell things at them from fairly long distances. And refs can hear coaches yelling for them or asking for a timeout from fairly long distances. It's pretty clear that the crowd is not that loud for 90% of the game and strong voices can carry quite well. Not trying to fight or troll.

Why the anger and swearing? If tmfr15 mentioned "no reason" then he edited his post by now. He did not explain the context but he did not say it was for no reason.

He doesn't even remember which game or what year it was. We all know about the A&M game. I posted the youtube video of it above. When else has it said it? The only "proof" he has is him having a sideline pass and we don't even know if that's true or not.

• Fire 1

But you will nonchalantly claim he called a ref a ****-sucker for no reason.

When did he claim there was no reason?

In his little story he mentions Bo just walks up to the ref, calls him that, and when asked why he replies it's because that's what he is. Are you even reading the thread?

Yes, he never claimed it was for no reason. You added that. I'm guessing it involved a call Bo was unhappy about.

I didn't add sh#t. He had absolutely no context. You guess it's about a play. I read it differently. It's why I think he's f'ing lying.

I was being emphatic. And he also didn't say it was for a reason. He just claimed it happened. He's lying. You're protecting him for some unknown reason. And why is this thread still alive?

• Fire 1

Since this poster most likely doesn't have a headset, he must therefor be standing right next to Bo as he calls a ref a ****-sucker.

Hmm, people are strangely emotional in this thread. I don't think the players wear headsets but they seem to hear when the coaches yell things at them from fairly long distances. And refs can hear coaches yelling for them or asking for a timeout from fairly long distances. It's pretty clear that the crowd is not that loud for 90% of the game and strong voices can carry quite well. Not trying to fight or troll.

What is so emotional in the quoted post?

If the players could hear every word from the coaches why do we have those giant signs? The hand signals?

It's like you don't even watch the games.

• Fire 1

He doesn't even remember which game or what year it was. We all know about the A&M game. I posted the youtube video of it above. When else has it said it? The only "proof" he has is him having a sideline pass and we don't even know if that's true or not.

My initial question was about reasons for distrusting the OP. I did not claim there was any proof offered.

From my memory, the OP seems to be fairly level-headed and not have any grand agenda.

My initial question was about reasons for distrusting the OP. I did not claim there was any proof offered.

From my memory, the OP seems to be fairly level-headed and not have any grand agenda.

He started a thread to complain about Pelini's behavior. People called him out on it. He lays down the ****-sucker claim halfway through the thread.

I'd say he had an agenda. Making excuses for his interpretation of Pelini's press conference that no one else shares. Why else would he bring it up without any context or even any timeframe from when it happened (hint most likely not this year).

• Fire 1

If the players could hear every word from the coaches why do we have those giant signs? The hand signals?

I didn't say everyone could hear every word all the time. That would be a straw man. I just believe in many circumstances people within a reasonable distance can hear what people are saying, especially if they have a voice that carries and the person is yelling. In other words, I don't think crowd noise makes this an impossibility. Again, the crowd is only extremely loud for a small portion of each game.

I didn't say everyone could hear every word all the time. That would be a straw man. I just believe in many circumstances people within a reasonable distance can hear what people are saying, especially if they have a voice that carries and the person is yelling. In other words, I don't think crowd noise makes this an impossibility. Again, the crowd is only extremely loud for a small portion of each game.

So now Bo is yelling ****-sucker at the ref? I don't remember that from the story unless he edited the post to remove it.

• Fire 1

I don't know if he's lying or not. My question was whether the OP had given us previous reason to believe he likely is lying or has personal reasons to.

My other point was simply that you don't have to be standing right next to someone in the stadium to make out what they are saying.