CFB Selection Committee Rankings (Updated 11/11)

Kernal

I guarantee that we will jump at least 7 spots to #9 next Tuesday if we beat Wisconsin.

If we beat Wisconsin on a last second field goal would we jump to #9?

Why should beating the 22nd ranked team in a close game make you the 9th best team in the country?

I hope to think so, beins this weeks #9 just lost their second game, to an unranked team, who was a week removed from being obliterated by their rival.

But I doubt it.

I wouldn't care about the 3 at large if we don't win our own conference just let them pick who they want. I think maybe there should be 4 at large and boot ACC out because its not really a power conference.

Yeah that team that hasn't lost in two years sure doesn't deserve to be in there do they?

• Fire 1

I wouldn't care about the 3 at large if we don't win our own conference just let them pick who they want. I think maybe there should be 4 at large and boot ACC out because its not really a power conference.

Yeah that team that hasn't lost in two years sure doesn't deserve to be in there do they?

I thought we weren't using last year's games to talk about how good teams are this year.

I thought we weren't using last year's games to talk about how good teams are this year.

They haven't done anything to disqualify themselves this year.......

I agree with 8 team playoff being better, but then I think we would be complaining about the three at large

yeah, i think so too.

but then it is really the team's fault for not getting in. at that point if the fans are still complaining, then they are truly delusional.

i don't know!! right now nebraska would need a 16 team playoff... at this pace if we keep winning and or having bye weeks we'll need at least a 32 or 64 team playoff.... :dunno

I guarantee that we will jump at least 7 spots to #9 next Tuesday if we beat Wisconsin.

If we beat Wisconsin on a last second field goal would we jump to #9?

Why should beating the 22nd ranked team in a close game make you the 9th best team in the country?

Except if we beat Wisconsin they'll just be another unranked team on our resume...

They'll only be unranked following the next weekends rankings. A victory over the 22nd ranked team would still factor into that weeks decision.