CFB Selection Committee Rankings (Updated 11/11)

Kernal

Georgia is garbage. They've beaten no one and lost to both an awful Florida and SC. They honestly shouldn't be in the top 20 (how the hell are they above LSU even?).

A&M being ranked is so bad. That team got beat 59-0 and barely beat ULM. Auburn is a big win, but enough to slide past a few if those others? No.

Hell, Wisconsin being that close to us is even disrespectful. They lost to NORTHWESTERN. How the hell they move up 5 spots is absolutely ludicrous.

So much failure from the committee.

Really need to win this week and have Miami take care of business against fsu.

seems like the top ten is pretty fair. :dunno

its not terrible but I don't understand unbeaten FSU dropping behind oregon

Georgia is garbage. They've beaten no one and lost to both an awful Florida and SC. They honestly shouldn't be in the top 20 (how the hell are they above LSU even?).

A&M being ranked is so bad. That team got beat 59-0 and barely beat ULM. Auburn is a big win, but enough to slide past a few if those others? No.

Hell, Wisconsin being that close to us is even disrespectful. They lost to NORTHWESTERN. How the hell they move up 5 spots is absolutely ludicrous.

Notre Dame lost. That's my guess for the reason.

• Fire 1

We can bitch about the rankings and disrespect of us sliding all night, but until we actually step up and beat someone worth mentioning it is just how it is. We have that chance Saturday, but that remains to be seen if this team can step up. Hopefully the players see this as huge slap in the face and it lights a fire under them, but I won't wager that it will.

• Fire 1

How about CFP #15 Georgia (7-2)? They moved up 5 spots after beating 5-5 Kentucky last weekend.

Their "big" win came in week one against CFP #19 Clemson. Georgia has since lost to 4-5 South Carolina and were blown out by 5-3 Florida- itself blown out by a Missouri team that managed only 119 total yards of offense.

WTF is up with these rankings. I just saw them and am shocked. Seriously, Georgia is now in front of NU...we beat Georgia in 2014, and they have lost to South Carolina, who lost to Missouri, who lost to Indiana.

If we beat Wisconsin, and Miami beats FSU, do we move up to #7 or 8 then?

FWIW, here's what I posted on twitter yesterday

1. Mississippi State
2. Florida State
3. Oregon
4. Alabama
5. TCU
6. Arizona State
7. Baylor
8. Ohio State
9. Ole Miss
10. Auburn
11. Kansas State
12. UCLA
13. Nebraska
14. Notre Dame
15. Georgia
16. Arizona
17. Michigan State
18. LSU
19. Clemson
20. Wisconsin
21. Duke
22. Utah
23. Clemson
24. Colorado State
25. Miami

1. Mississippi State[/size]2. Florida State[/size]3. Oregon[/size]4. Alabama[/size]5. TCU[/size]6. Arizona State[/size]7. Baylor[/size]8. Ohio State[/size]9. Ole Miss[/size]10. Auburn[/size]11. Kansas State[/size]12. UCLA[/size]13. Nebraska[/size]14. Notre Dame[/size]15. Georgia[/size]16. Arizona[/size]17. Michigan State[/size]18. LSU[/size]19. Clemson[/size]20. Wisconsin[/size]21. Duke[/size]22. Utah[/size]23. Clemson[/size]24. Colorado State[/size]25. Miami[/size]

Pretty fail list there, especially Clemson twice.

1. Mississippi State[/size]2. Florida State[/size]3. Oregon[/size]4. Alabama[/size]5. TCU[/size]6. Arizona State[/size]7. Baylor[/size]8. Ohio State[/size]9. Ole Miss[/size]10. Auburn[/size]11. Kansas State[/size]12. UCLA[/size]13. Nebraska[/size]14. Notre Dame[/size]15. Georgia[/size]16. Arizona[/size]17. Michigan State[/size]18. LSU[/size]19. Clemson[/size]20. Wisconsin[/size]21. Duke[/size]22. Utah[/size]23. Clemson[/size]24. Colorado State[/size]25. Miami[/size]

Pretty fail list there, especially Clemson twice.

That second Clemson should be Georgia Tech.

My "close" list was OU, A&M, USC, Boise, Marshall, Mizzou

Notre Dame lost. That's my guess for the reason.

yeah but in that vein, so did MSU