Armstrong's butterfingers have cost us Abdullah

What a totally stupid thread. It's an idiotic idea that it's Armstrong's fault Ameer is injured.

Let's just stop this idea now.

Nope, it's not, and no, we won't.

The chain of events that led to Abdullah's injury started with this oft repeated mistake that has not been fixed.

Handling a snap is Midget Quarterbacking Course 101. Armstrong is getting worse at taking a snap rather than better, and the chain of events that led to Abdullah's injury started with this oft repeated mistake that has not been fixed.

Just tell Armstrong that he gets pulled for a series or two every time he screws up on a snap, and I bet he finds a way to fix it. Make a snap that ends up on the ground Armstrong's problem, not Ameer's.

• Fire 2

Member of the health staff told reporters it was a mild knee sprain. Bo said there was pretty good bruise on it, but they needed more time to analyze it and see how things turn out for him.

He left knee was already injured a little bit earlier this season, wasn't it?

Yep, pretty sure it was his left knee. He'll hit the medical stuff hard to be ready for Wisky. He knows the teams depending on him and cares more about the team, than the Heisman.

It was just a really bad day for the offense. A botched snap resulted in the injury. TA shares some blame, but things like this can happen at any time. A MCL sprain will take sometime to heal. I'm betting 4 weeks. Maybe more. Just my opinion. Hope I'm wrong. Really bad timing with Wisconsin coming up as they appear to be surging right now. Also, Iowa seems to have improved in the bye week which is typical of them in November. If TA continues to have these shaky games it won't matter anyway. The dropped snaps and the throws right to the secondary are killers against better competition.

• Fire 1

I just hope Newby matures before our eyes and Cross does what he does without the fumbling issues we've seen from him in the past. It's unfortunate both Rex and AA went down their Senior seasons with MCL issues. Armstrong didn't injure AA, that thought process is just...........what?!

What a totally stupid thread. It's an idiotic idea that it's Armstrong's fault Ameer is injured.

Let's just stop this idea now.

Nope, it's not, and no, we won't.

The chain of events that led to Abdullah's injury started with this oft repeated mistake that has not been fixed.

Handling a snap is Midget Quarterbacking Course 101. Armstrong is getting worse at taking a snap rather than better, and the chain of events that led to Abdullah's injury started with this oft repeated mistake that has not been fixed.

Just tell Armstrong that he gets pulled for a series or two every time he screws up on a snap, and I bet he finds a way to fix it. Make a snap that ends up on the ground Armstrong's problem, not Ameer's.

Exactly Bowfin. While it's true AA could get injured at any point in time, he runs with the right posture to be in a position that would minimize injuries. To me on that play had the snap not been botched, there was a big enough hole that AA would have scored.

Really hope he is 100% before he comes back. Even if it costs us a game. I still think Rex came back too soon and Martinez before that. Maybe it is "mild" and 2 weeks with great therapy can get it healed. Maybe a brace to protect it.

I did make the comment initially that where was Cross, then I figured we are actually trying to get him to NY (AA) (kudos) so we were going to give AA the TD to pad the hype man stats instead of Cross and then he gets hurt......

• Fire 1

What's amazing are the mental gymnastics some of you go through to find something new to bitch about

Actually, the bitching about snap problem isn't new. It's been going on since the Michigan State game...with no remedy for the problem in sight, by the way. Armstrong even dropped a snap from under center later in the game, if I recall.

I know what mental gymnastic position one must take to NOT see a problem here, primarily where one puts his head. I hope you aren't one of those guys...

• Fire 1

What's amazing are the mental gymnastics some of you go through to find something new to bitch about

.Actually, the bitching about snap problem isn't new. It's been going on since the Michigan State game.

Was this the first Nebraska game you saw this season, per chance?

I'm pretty sure that isn't what he was talking about.

Blaming Armstrong for Ameer's injury is quite possibly the most amazing mental twist ever on this board.

Now he should be kicked off the team? Wow.

Actually, the bitching about snap problem isn't new. It's been going on since the Michigan State game...with no remedy for the problem in sight, by the way. Armstrong even dropped a snap from under center later in the game, if I recall.

I know what mental gymnastic position one must take to NOT see a problem here, primarily where one puts his head. I hope you aren't one of those guys...

That whooshing sound was my point going right over your head. And with that, you've proved my point nicely. Thank you.

.Actually, the bitching about snap problem isn't new. It's been going on since the Michigan State game.

Was this the first Nebraska game you saw this season, per chance?

I'm pretty sure that isn't what he was talking about.

Blaming Armstrong for Ameer's injury is quite possibly the most amazing mental twist ever on this board.

Now he should be kicked off the team? Wow.

For the record I was just trying trying to post something dumber than than the OP.