Husker Defense and Offense ppg stats.

I suppose this could go here. I really enjoy watching our Defense, they are fun to watch.....like almost 2010 fun.

I'm gonna do myself a favor-and everyone on the board for that matter-and try to talk more positively about the play of the defense and punt return unit. Defense is really starting to hit their stride. You can just see it. And while yesterday, we didnt Gregory make an impact on the stat sheet, we have to understand that that's not what it's always about to be effective. And seeing our Dtackles play just arouses me. Even the sh**ty game in East Lansing, them guys were ballin. And Kevin William's recent and sudden success and impact really makes me so proud and happy for him. I think this defense is rapidly transpiring into the unit we dreamed of with this influx of upgraded talent.

I laughed pre-season when Bo said Collins can be Dorsey or better. He wasn't lying...the kid could be.

I suppose this could go here. I really enjoy watching our Defense, they are fun to watch.....like almost 2010 fun.

I'm gonna do myself a favor-and everyone on the board for that matter-and try to talk more positively about the play of the defense and punt return unit. Defense is really starting to hit their stride. You can just see it. And while yesterday, we didnt Gregory make an impact on the stat sheet, we have to understand that that's not what it's always about to be effective. And seeing our Dtackles play just arouses me. Even the sh**ty game in East Lansing, them guys were ballin. And Kevin William's recent and sudden success and impact really makes me so proud and happy for him. I think this defense is rapidly transpiring into the unit we dreamed of with this influx of upgraded talent.

What makes me even more giddy is that they will all return, except Gregory probably. We do have some great talent on the defense and it is only going to get better. I think we have really good talent on the offense but they don't seem to have gelled together like the defense has.

What makes me even more giddy is that they will all return, except Gregory probably. We do have some great talent on the defense and it is only going to get better. I think we have really good talent on the offense but they don't seem to have gelled together like the defense has.

On the bright side we in theory get Moss back.

Yep and Moss was really coming into his own at the end of last year.

Jesus.

I didnt even think about that. And Rose. And Jackson (though we really havent seen him put it together on the field yet, but we all know his cieling). Alexander. And most of all, no more Cooper. Sorry. had to throw that in there. The poor guy. It just seems like everything is moving way to fast for him or somethin.

For me, the defense hasn't been the issue. Aside from the "practice drive" I can't complain. There have been a few miscues but generally speaking, the defense typically locks down making it tough for any opponent's offense to move the ball. And next years defense looks to be dangerously good. Special teams on the kicking side probably needs some work but this is the first season in a while that I get excited when the Huskers are the receiving team. If the offense could just tighten their act up and quit with the stupid mistakes, this team could be unstoppable. A past co-worker of mine used to say "sweat the small stuff and the big stuff will take care of itself" really does apply in this case. Quit with the misreads, fumbles, and snap issues and this offense could be really good.

Great information Coach! Even with all the issues on offense, something seems to be working.