Who would you like to face in Bowl Game?

Missouri, KSU, or OU would be kind of fun.

Why? Admittedly, OU was in the post I copied and agreed to but it was the weakest part of the post.

If we're not in a top tier bowl, I think it would add a little interest to the game to play an old conference foe. If we're in a top tier bowl, bring on whoever, except Georgia.

Missouri, KSU, or OU would be kind of fun.

Why? Admittedly, OU was in the post I copied and agreed to but it was the weakest part of the post.

If we're not in a top tier bowl, I think it would add a little interest to the game to play an old conference foe. If we're in a top tier bowl, bring on whoever, except Georgia.

I guess I can see someone thinking that but it's just not for me.

I'm over them and there are bigger fish to fry they would mean more in the grand scheme of things.

It's a joke...I was going to post the same thing...

I apologize. :wasted I must have spent too much time over at the Shaggy Bevo years ago, because I thought you might be one of them for real Shaggy Bevo posters over here trolling...except Texas is more obsessed with Texas A&M forums.

I am hearing that LSU is the rising star of the SEC. May make it yet this year. A very young team with a bright future. Have lost 27 to the NFL in the last 5 years. Have tremendous talent. I think playing them and winning would do Nebraska a lot of good. Mississippi State considered a 1 year deal, Ole Miss would have three losses if we were to play them.

I would rather play the team that is closest to us, if we lose another game, then a single loss team or another two loss team. After that it really does not make much difference to me.

Most are saying right now. Mississippi State, Florida State, still feel over rated, Auburn, TCU/Oregon and possibly Kansas State. Lot of big games this weekend, can hardly wait!!! We have to cheer for Michigan State to have any chance of getting in the playoffs.