Coach?

hskerprid

This team needs a CEO/HC. Lack of delegation destroys every company and every management level. You can not do it all yourself. You either learn it and live with it or you die. Bo refuses to learn this lesson.

I have no idea who would be a good coach for Nebraska.

Scott Frost is not on the list. Be exactly the same thing we have now. Takes management skills.

Bohl has succeeded at the head coaching level. Not so much as an DC. But he understands the financial side, the recruiting side, the football side and selecting coaches that can teach what he wants taught. No more beginners or on the job trainees.

The one person out there that understands this conference, has been successful in it is Tressel. He has done nothing worse than our beloved Tom Osborne. He protected his kids. Tom would have done the same thing.

This team needs a CEO/HC. Lack of delegation destroys every company and every management level. You can not do it all yourself. You either learn it and live with it or you die. Bo refuses to learn this lesson.

Scott Frost is not on the list. Be exactly the same thing we have now. Takes management skills.

Bohl has succeeded at the head coaching level. Not so much as an DC. But he understands the financial side, the recruiting side, the football side and selecting coaches that can teach what he wants taught. No more beginners or on the job trainees.

The one person out there that understands this conference, has been successful in it is Tressel. He has done nothing worse than our beloved Tom Osborne. He protected his kids. Tom would have done the same thing.

tom did do it several times. But there was no twitter, deadspin, or SI.com to light the pitchforks.

The andt against Tressel is kinda weird to me. One little incident that would probably just get laughed today and ges indicted as this evil cheater. Never were able to dig anything else up on the guy.

I know Coach Osborne personally, I have never met coach Tressel, but I do know that they are good friends. Admirable men who love to teach, take each kid on as nearly their own. My comments were not negative, but a true compliment. Each and everyone of us protect our kids, that is what they did. I put Bo in that same category.

The sad part is common sense would have told us that Bo was going to have a learning curve, that he had an attitude. To see everyone turn against him is surprising. He should never have been given this job. I hope he decides to leave on his own. I hate the idea of it dragging out, as very little has changed since he got here, nothing indicates it will change. He is very similar to BC, too loyal for his own good.

Tough days ahead for this program I am afraid. But if the decision is made, I truly believe we will have little problem finding a replacement. But a single person can not make the choice.

The sad part is common sense would have told us that Bo was going to have a learning curve, that he had an attitude. To see everyone turn against him is surprising. He should never have been given this job. I hope he decides to leave on his own. I hate the idea of it dragging out, as very little has changed since he got here, nothing indicates it will change. He is very similar to BC, too loyal for his own good.

We all knew Bo was raw coming in, but many were willing to give him time to mature and grow into the role. The point is that after 7 years we are not seeing the growth.

• Fire 1

Your not telling me anything I did not know. I have not been his biggest fan. Most everything being said I said the first week it was announced he was going to be our coach. Actually have made an effort this year to truly support the man. He is good person, just so far in over his head. Most on here have been very loyal to him over the years. Just kind of shocked me that some that have been so loyal have changed.

Your not telling me anything I did not know. I have not been his biggest fan. Most everything being said I said the first week it was announced he was going to be our coach. Actually have made an effort this year to truly support the man. He is good person, just so far in over his head. Most on here have been very loyal to him over the years. Just kind of shocked me that some that have been so loyal have changed.

Because it looked like we had turned a corner. The defense was "fixed" and we were 8-1 with a close loss to Michigan State. Nobody saw yesterday going down like that (those who say they did are lying). It was a giant slap in the face, and a wake up call.

sh#t's broke, and needs replaced.

Because it looked like we had turned a corner. The defense was "fixed" and we were 8-1 with a close loss to Michigan State. Nobody saw yesterday going down like that (those who say they did are lying). It was a giant slap in the face, and a wake up call.

i don't know about that. those of us that can look deeper than just wins and losses and evaluate who we were beating had a pretty good idea. that "close" loss to mich. st. was just more smoke and mirrors; like the #9wins point. i mean, we almost lost to mcneese st. just this year. and we played pretty poorly in just about every game except nw and miami. the signs were still there. this was a broken record and it certainly was not fixed.

But how are you going to get around his show cause penalty?

Saunders I have always admired your loyalty to the man. But in honesty, you had to expect it, fear it what ever you want to call it. This year has not been dominating, a near loss that still is mentioned on most programs saying we would lose this weekend. Bo has been blown out many times. Thinking that it was fixed again was your loyalty. Did I expect it to happen, most likely not, but did I know deep down that it could, if you say no, then you ignore his history. We had a very weak schedule. Got bitch slapped for 3/4 by MS. When we saw Ohio State walk in and just blast them, some questions had to arise.

I think every single one of us wanted to believe it was fixed. I know I wanted to. I am not excited about a coaching change, I have said that many times. If we do it, we have to get it right.

As much as I have not been a fan, I have always placed the program above that. Initially I did not.

I think with the reaction to this loss, it must happen, but that does not mean it will be easy unless, Bo just says he has had enough. I think that is possible. He is proud man, but I think honest. He knows he has not done the job he expected to do. He can make it hard or easy. Time will tell.

Saunders I have always admired your loyalty to the man. But in honesty, you had to expect it, fear it what ever you want to call it. This year has not been dominating, a near loss that still is mentioned on most programs saying we would lose this weekend. Bo has been blown out many times. Thinking that it was fixed again was your loyalty. Did I expect it to happen, most likely not, but did I know deep down that it could, if you say no, then you ignore his history. We had a very weak schedule. Got bitch slapped for 3/4 by MS. When we saw Ohio State walk in and just blast them, some questions had to arise.

yup. vegas knew. almost every "expert" knew. the fans not looking through rose-colored glasses knew.

8-1 was just the benefit of the timing of our schedule.

remember when people got flamed for not thinking our 18th ranked sos would hold up? lol.

• Fire 1

so now we can fire a 9 win, +70% winning coach? i mean, i always thought so. i just did not think we needed yesterday to happen for others to see it.

What about Scott Frost?

First time head coach that drives the fans to points of no return replaced by a first time coach that has won nothing. Is it because he wore a Jersey here once????

No, its because any head coach that has proven something is not going to want to come here. Failed head coaches and mid-level coordinators is more our speed.