I wouldn't fire Bo

Risk is too high to go into a tail spin like Michigan, Notre Dame (pre Kelly), Tennessee, and Miami. I would get new coordinators. Open the checkbook and get the best.

Nebraska will finish with 10 wins and that's something to be proud of. Nebraska will play in a great January 1st bowl.

Relax, it could be worse, you could be Michigan :/

Exactly. The fire Pelini crowd will only hurt the program if they get their way, because there is no better replacement available. I'll happily take 9-10 wins per season over another Callahan type coach.

No this attitude will hurt the program. No championships means no butts in the seats, no butts in the seats you can kiss your sell out streak goodbye.

There is a better replacement out there. It's a question of how much you're willing to pay the devil for that replacement, because if you higher a big name and shell out the big dough, they're going to be gone after a few successful years anyway.

Risk is too high to go into a tail spin like Michigan, Notre Dame (pre Kelly), Tennessee, and Miami. I would get new coordinators. Open the checkbook and get the best.

Nebraska will finish with 10 wins and that's something to be proud of. Nebraska will play in a great January 1st bowl.

Exactly. The fire Pelini crowd will only hurt the program if they get their way, because there is no better replacement available. I'll happily take 9-10 wins per season over another Callahan type coach.

No this attitude will hurt the program. No championships means no butts in the seats, no butts in the seats you can kiss your sell out streak goodbye.

There is a better replacement out there. It's a question of how much you're willing to pay the devil for that replacement, because if you higher a big name and shell out the big dough, they're going to be gone after a few successful years anyway.

Nebraska football is the only major entertainment option available in eastern Nebraska. The stadium will continue being full as long as we continue winning 9+ games per season with Pelini. I want to see us win more national championships too, but that is not very realistic in the current (Southern-dominated) college football climate.

Nebraska has been in a tailspin since TO retired. We haven't been any good since the 97 season, and I doubt we will be any good with this staff. It is time to clean house!

I would argue we were damn close in 1999. The Blackshirts that year were frightening.

I still go back to our loss at Colorado in 2001 as when the tailspin slowly started.

Definitely a missing piece or pieces to the puzzle somewhere. Above average talent that just isn't gelling. Many years of questions about the offensive line. Nothing done about it. Defense always seems to be out of place or their schemes are easily beaten. Is it a talent thing? Coaching problem? Solich tried to fire and re-hire his staff. That didn't work out too well. I think if NU is going to get back to relevance, they will have to open the checkbook and pay for a good set of coordinators. Firing Pelini won't do us any good. Keep him as a figure head, just get rid of the hang arounds.

Do you guys think Jim Harbaugh would want to coach here?

Do you think that upgrading to a winning whinny douche would be better?

Well I was kidding since a Michigan fan started this threat. But since you say winning.

I know you were, but I f'ing hate that guy.

I'd rather take a shot a being great again then continue with this nonsense that is obviously not working out.

• Fire 2