Jerry Kill

Why not? He beat us last year and he gave ohio state a hard time today. His teams have always gotten better and has some decent wins under his belt. With the rights tools, recruiting and facilities, he could do some major work here I believe. If he was HC, recruiting for him would be much better than Minnesota, which will only make his teams better. If he beats us next week then we need to take a very hard look in the mirror.....

I like Kill a lot. He does seem to bring out the best in his players. I don't know how he reacts/responds to the sharks swimming with high expectations :dunno

Meaning, the fans and media expect us to do more than win the typical 7-8 easy games a year with some pretty good talent on the team. It's not a stretch at all and very achievable to do that. And in addition, win a couple games that are a little tougher. And then, after those little 9 wins, just don't underachieve and look outmatched on ABC/ESPN/PBS/ION. Maybe win some of the few ranked matchups you play and not tank in the ones you don't win. Doesn't seem like an outrageous starting point. Many coaches do well doing that and eventually get over that hump by year 3 or 4.

That being said, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.