Bo will be here next year...

Judoka

A sure fire way to get Bo out?

Stop going to games.

Just ask Dave Brandon how that worked out for him.

And please, spare me the "I'm supporting the kids," line (cause I know it's coming from someone).

Support the kids - show your displeasure in the coaching staff and get them someone in there that will help them and work for them, instead of screaming at them all the time.

Nailed it!

Support the kids by getting them a coach that will teach them fundamentals and help them grow into quality football players all with 80% less berating on TV.

Berating a player on TV is gonna happen. Point in case:

Saban:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5j-W8B22zY

Brian Kelly even calls names:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8coKDztBEAY

Look at the video from this last weekend. There was a point where KENNY BELL was trying to calm Bo down.

KENNY.

BELL.

A player.

Calming the coach down. Should never happen that way.

And people notice it:

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/badgers/wisconsin-nebraska-report-card-b99391548z1-282887581.html

Individual players respond to adversity based on their particular strengths, but the staff sets the tone. If you watched the UW sideline, you saw calm and determined coaches, led by head coach Gary Andersen. If you watched the Nebraska sideline, you saw head coach Bo Pelini berate just about anyone inside the 608 area code — coach or player — as his team's performance deteriorated. The difference was striking.

Im sorry but that quote is just stupid. So the coach that is winning is calm and the one that is losing is bitching at the players for poor play? Wow. Great observation.

Don't you remember the first part of the game? It looked like it was going to be a total Husker route. I assume that's what's being talked about-- we got to see how each coached composed himself while trailing by a considerable margin.

I'll believe he's gone when I see it. I do have a feeling that Minny is going to destroy us on Saturday, but we'll beat Iowa. 9 wins again, but beating Iowa would help me out here at home due to all the damn Iowa fans running their chops constantly.

I have the same problem BRI only next Saturday it will be Minny fans (and then Viking fans on Sundays) and I've been informed that we are meeting up with some Iowa fans for that game.

T_O_B

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/badgers/wisconsin-nebraska-report-card-b99391548z1-282887581.html

Individual players respond to adversity based on their particular strengths, but the staff sets the tone. If you watched the UW sideline, you saw calm and determined coaches, led by head coach Gary Andersen. If you watched the Nebraska sideline, you saw head coach Bo Pelini berate just about anyone inside the 608 area code — coach or player — as his team's performance deteriorated. The difference was striking.

Im sorry but that quote is just stupid. So the coach that is winning is calm and the one that is losing is bitching at the players for poor play? Wow. Great observation.

Don't you remember the first part of the game? It looked like it was going to be a total Husker route. I assume that's what's being talked about-- we got to see how each coached composed himself while trailing by a considerable margin.

Again. Being down 14 in the first quarter is not the same as having 50+ unanswered on you. Let's see how composed Anderson is if the roles were reversed and AA was running for 400+.

But I will admit that giving every player an ass chewing after every missed assignment doesn't get the job done either. Pretty soon they are immune to it and stop listening. At some point, you need to be encouraging and give constructive criticism. Which, on camera, wasn't happening.

Again. Being down 14 in the first quarter is not the same as having 50+ unanswered on you. Let's see how composed Anderson is if the roles were reversed and AA was running for 400+.

But I will admit that giving every player an ass chewing after every missed assignment doesn't get the job done either. Pretty soon they are immune to it and stop listening. At some point, you need to be encouraging and give constructive criticism. Which, on camera, wasn't happening.

The quote, I believe, was to show that while his team was down two scores, Anderson didn't panic. He didn't even panic when Gordon fumbled the ball away a bunch of times, either. There was even a shot of someone encouraging him on the sideline after his last turnover.

I think he got the message, LOL.

The quote, I believe, was to show that while his team was down two scores, Anderson didn't panic. He didn't even panic when Gordon fumbled the ball away a bunch of times, either. There was even a shot of someone encouraging him on the sideline after his last turnover.

When you're down 2 scores in the first quarter, it's not time to panic. Was Bo screaming at people when they were up and playing moderately well? Nope.

Here's another thing...

The state of a football team is usually going to be determined by the demeanor of its head coach. Here's an example of another coach fighting for his coaching life:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000417518/Rex-Ryan-restrained-on-sideline

I get it - they are human, after all. But they also get paid MILLIONS OF DOLLARS...there's gonna be pressure with the job.

When you're down 2 scores in the first quarter, it's not time to panic. Was Bo screaming at people when they were up and playing moderately well? Nope.

I gotta call you on this one. Bo screams at guys ALL the time. Even when they are in the lead...

Point in case: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFifimVOywg

P.S. - when you're up by ten...you're screaming at refs - then you tell your defensive coordinator, "GET THE F*** AWAY FROM ME!"

I gotta call you on this one. Bo screams at guys ALL the time. Even when they are in the lead...

P.S. - when you're up by ten...you're screaming at refs - then you tell your defensive coordinator, "GET THE F*** AWAY FROM ME!"

Well in that case, his demeanor works 72% of the time. But that wasn't the issue. The quote is comparing 2 totally different times in the game.

They look at Gary Anderson in the first quarter and they look at Bo after the wheels have fallen off. It's not the same.

And as mentioned earlier, some of the BEST coaches yell at players all the time

Did you miss the part where we gave up the big touchdown and still had the lead? Bo was going nuts on his corner? safety? I forget now...but even the announcers pointed it out later well after the fact and the camera showed Bo continuing to yell at him. Composure was gone. Team lost composure as well. The writing is on the wall. Undisciplined coach = undisciplined players. Bo should go. He won't. Not unless he gets a better offer. We're too afraid to fire a 9 win coach that is showing minimal signs at best of correcting his attitude.

Well in that case, his demeanor works 72% of the time. But that wasn't the issue. The quote is comparing 2 totally different times in the game.

They look at Gary Anderson in the first quarter and they look at Bo after the wheels have fallen off. It's not the same.

Agreed - but again - Saban is a notorious red a**. He may scream, but he's one hell of an X's and O's guy.

You can scream all you want to, but if you can't out SCHEME the other guy, then out SCREAMING him ain't gonna work either, LOLZ

Did you miss the part where we gave up the big touchdown and still had the lead? Bo was going nuts on his corner? safety? I forget now...but even the announcers pointed it out later well after the fact and the camera showed Bo continuing to yell at him. Composure was gone. Team lost composure as well. The writing is on the wall. Undisciplined coach = undisciplined players. Bo should go. He won't. Not unless he gets a better offer. We're too afraid to fire a 9 win coach that is showing minimal signs at best of correcting his attitude.

Yep. And, again, as I pointed out earlier....

Anytime a PLAYER has to restrain you, as the HEAD COACH...that's a problem in my book.

Agreed - but again - Saban is a notorious red a**. He may scream, but he's one hell of an X's and O's guy.

You can scream all you want to, but if you can't out SCHEME the other guy, then out SCREAMING him ain't gonna work either, LOLZ

Saban is an ultimate red ass. They guy never looks like he is enjoying coaching

The only part of the game I missed was everything that happened after Gordon got the record. After that I went outside and shoveled snow. It was way more entertaining.

I would have lit into Corey Cooper as well, and for a long time, whether I was winning by 40 or not. That attempt to shoulder tackle Gordon in inexcusable of a senior starter and leader of the defense.

• Fire 1

The only part of the game I missed was everything that happened after Gordon got the record. After that I went outside and shoveled snow. It was way more entertaining.

I would have lit into Corey Cooper as well, and for a long time, whether I was winning by 40 or not. That attempt to shoulder tackle Gordon in inexcusable of a senior starter and leader of the defense.

I think they are referring to Daniel Davie when he got pushed half way across the field and also took Gerry out on that play by getting absolutely manhandled. Any coach would of lit into that kind of play and effort.