Heading in wed night for the game.

Probably the wrong place to put this but I asked a while back and didnt get much response. The family and I are leaving wed night to watch the game. Looking for some good sporting good stores to buy some nice Husker gear. My boys love wings so maybe a good wing place for sure. Few good places to experience and have a good time. Whats a good time to get to the field? Any thing that will help me make it a good trip for the family. My boys are 11 and 12 if that helps with choices.

We are staying at New Victorian Inn & Suites Lincoln NE

• Fire 1

Check out the Railyard area by the new basketball arena. All of our family remembers were blown away with how different that area is when we went back for graduation in May. A lot of great food/bar choices within a few blocks area. Crazy to see how different that area is compared to the old rail lines and post office that used to be in that area.

Hey guys. Quick question. My tickets are for gate 6. Where should I park. This is my 1st time to Lincoln. Thanks.

Gate 6 looks to be on the West side of the stadium. Honestly, if you don't have a parking pass from the University you won't be able to park "close" to the stadium. All the close parking lots are basically sold by season passes. You can find frats or other parking lots on/near campus that will charge you $10-20 and you will then walk through campus to get to the stadium. I think there are people on here that will park in neighborhoods north of campus, and then use the pedestrian bridge to walk to the stadium. I have always parked on/near campus south of the stadium.