Kenny Bell Speaks Up

When are people going to realize this was an INTERVIEW after practice, not twitter. KB does say stupid sh#t on twitter but this wasn't one of those times.

I am glad KB sticks up for Bo as players should. Its just sad that he is the only one doing it. That should tell you all you need to know.

He is trying to make the fan base the villains and the coaches victims. Far from what needs to be said. All he had to say was he supports his coaches and that they have helped him grow as a man and player. Hell say that 9 or 10 wins isn't their standard either and that they are hungry and want to break the 4 loss trend or something.

He doesn't come across as a mega douche if he does that. But Kenny will be Kenny and mega douche he is

Wow, a mega douche? Really?

That makes me realize how down I am on college football right now. I feel very detached from the Husker fanbase. Maybe time will heal all these wounds. Or not. Either way life moves on.

and watch the composure of other coaches in the nation

ummm, yeaaa......

Sigh, really? Do you not notice that they have a reaction camera on Bo the entire game in every game since he has been here just to see his blow ups. That is what we are known for now, Bo's tantrums. Yeah, other coaches yell at refs and players, but Bo takes it to a different level.

ummm, yeaaa......

Sigh, really? Do you not notice that they have a reaction camera on Bo the entire game just to see his blow ups. That is what we are known for now. Yeah, other coaches yell at refs and players, but Bo takes it to a different level.

You notice because you watch a Nebraska game beginning to end. There are many coaches with a more stoic sideline demeanor, but to point Pelini out as unusual is simply not correct.

ummm, yeaaa......

will-muschamp-pissed-off-gif.gif

Okay, you compile the amount of videos of Muschamp yelling and I will compile the amount of videos of Bo yelling. See who has the most.

Just because there may be more video of Bo doesn't mean that other coaches don't blow up just as much as he does. Do you think Bo is the only coach to ever get mad? Go ahead and take the time to find every video of Bo yelling and every video of Muschamp yelling and we'll count them up just like you said. Go on, I'll wait.

ummm, yeaaa......

Sigh, really? Do you not notice that they have a reaction camera on Bo the entire game in every game since he has been here just to see his blow ups. That is what we are known for now, Bo's tantrums. Yeah, other coaches yell at refs and players, but Bo takes it to a different level.

Ironically, Bo is going to be fired because he can't take it to another level. Championship level, not getting jailsexed by the third best team in the big ten level......

ummm, yeaaa......

will-muschamp-pissed-off-gif.gif

Okay, you compile the amount of videos of Muschamp yelling and I will compile the amount of videos of Bo yelling. See who has the most.

Not agreeing or disagreeing with you on this. I just like posting videos of coaches losing their s**t, LOL

Here's one of Saban. He's attempting to calm down his QB, but yelling at the same time:

settle.gif