Kenny Bell Speaks Up

I wonder what Kenny was referencing when he committed.

"It's hard to list all the things I like because I'd be on the phone for the next hour and a half with you," Bell said about NU. "The two or three things I think would be the pride and the tradition of the football team. It doesn't get better anywhere else. The coaching staff, unbelievable, coach Pelini, coach Gilmore will take everyone that plays under them to places they can't take themselves. I'd have to say the atmosphere as well.

Is tradition the 9 games Nebraska won in 2009 and 2010 prior to Bell committing in December of 2010? Or is the tradition the 46 or so conference titles, 5 national titles, 100's of academic All- Americans, 32 or so top 10 finishes, 26 or so major bowl games, 300+ consecutive sell-outs, so on and so on...

Is pride getting their ass handed to them on a national stage, multiple times a season. Or, is it winning 9 games and accepting just that, #9wins?

Kenny, just like any other American, has every right to voice his opinion. Just like us fans, we have every right to voice our opinion. It works both ways, doesn't it?

No, Iowa fans, Michigan Fans, and many other fans notice this as well. I can also pull articles about Bo's demeanor outside of nebraska as well if you'd like.

And we care what other fans think of our coach.... why?

Half the country thinks Tom Osborne was an evil d-bag for Lawrence Phillips, Christian Peter and the other crap from the 90s. Do we stop liking Osborne because other fans don't like him?

• Fire 1

130763926.0_standard_352.0.jpgPeliniHat.jpg

bomad.gifc0e1c30c063ead31ee9ef66e5ea00718_view.jp

arnold-screams-shut-up-o.gif

Again, you notice this because you are a Husker fan. Its a weak argument on your part.

No, Iowa fans, Michigan Fans, and many other fans notice this as well. I can also pull articles about Bo's demeanor outside of nebraska as well if you'd like.

There are articles out there of other coaches as well. Bo is not the only coach that yells. Alexhortdog is doing a pretty damn good job of showing it but you must have your blinders on or have him on ignore.

130763926.0_standard_352.0.jpgPeliniHat.jpg

bomad.gifc0e1c30c063ead31ee9ef66e5ea00718_view.jp

arnold-screams-shut-up-o.gif

Again, you notice this because you are a Husker fan. Its a weak argument on your part.

Also, like I said, Coaches do yell at their players. I am not saying treat your players as if they are fragile children. But Bo loses it during a game and just yells at his players and coaching staff instead of rallying the team and figuring out a way to adapt to the change when they are behind in the big games, he just simply throws tantrums in these situations.

It's official, KB is a DB.

As a matter of fact Kenny, I do believe I could do better than Bo in many areas. If you're happy with 9 wins against the little sisters of the blind, well, that explains an awful lot of what we see on the field every week.

And yet you are posting on a message board.
+1, but, I bet his record on NCAA football on xbox is outstanding and always pulls top 5 recruiting classes. So he does have that going for him

That's fine, go ahead and attack me. I would bet most the posters on this board, you included, could do better than Bo in many areas. Like I'm pretty sure most of us could conduct our business without alienating the fan base. Pretty sure there aren't too many people who would refer to Nebraska fans, in a profanity laced tirade, as f'ing Fairweather fans. I could sure do that part of his job better. I also think I could possibly motivate the players a little better and maybe, just maybe, recognize when a game plan isn't working and try something else. Bo struggles with that if you havent5noticed. But go ahead and concentrate on me instead of the problem.

none of us would have promoted paps to dc.

bo does not just yell. he loses complete control of himself and the game. then his team allows rushing records to be broke.

pretty big difference than what saban is doing.

also, most of those coaches up there are losers. and of the gifs of saban, meyer, and hoodie, they are mostly just yelling. not chasing down players or needing restraint.

• Fire 4

and watch the composure of other coaches in the nation

ummm, yeaaa......

will-muschamp-pissed-off-gif.gif

Okay, you compile the amount of videos of Muschamp yelling and I will compile the amount of videos of Bo yelling. See who has the most.

Couldn't imagine BO and Muschamp on the same sidelines...lol.