Kenny Bell Speaks Up

Dirty Dan

@StepDaddyFinnin

#59 Matt Finnin

I'm so tired of this BS about Bo. Long story short, if a guy like KB tells you we'd fight satan for him, the whole team thinks that way too

Media and fans were too busy bitching all week to hear or write about how much fun and energy we brought to practice all week

@boshuskercat @RealMikeWelch and their dumbasses don't realize it detracts from our focus. Season didn't end. Indy is still possible

funny-picture-the-stupid-it-burns.jpg

• Fire 5

After the past few years it is obvious that KB speaks out and strongly about the three people he cares about most: The head coach that allows his playing time for the past four years, the QBs that might throw the ball his way.....and himself. He's not a vocal leader. He's a kiss ass.

Dirty Dan

@StepDaddyFinnin

#59 Matt Finnin

I'm so tired of this BS about Bo. Long story short, if a guy like KB tells you we'd fight satan for him, the whole team thinks that way too

Media and fans were too busy bitching all week to hear or write about how much fun and energy we brought to practice all week

@boshuskercat @RealMikeWelch and their dumbasses don't realize it detracts from our focus. Season didn't end. Indy is still possible

giphy.gif

God, I hope the stands are half empty for Minnesota. Some of these players don't deserve our support.

It's the fans and the media's fault you guys, we make them lose focus.

Nebraska players have been saying this for years. Bo said it at media days a couple of years ago. We shouldn't be surprised by this. People talk about the culture Bo has built around the program, well this is it. Fans are the enemy.

• Fire 1

The disconnect between players and fans that had been promoted is quickly reaching a toxic level.

And many members this board are doing everything they can to propagate that, it seems.

How so?

If you cant teach your players to block that stuff out, youre not doing your job as a head coach

Do you read some of the sh#t that gets said about players on other teams message boards? i dont see too many other teams, if any, especially teams with passionate fanbases like this, crumbling under the notion that "our fans want to much".

This garbage. Complete garbage. And like last year at this time-and I keep going back to this-when Beck said what he said is all we need to know anymore.

• Fire 1

The disconnect between players and fans that had been promoted is quickly reaching a toxic level.

And many members this board are doing everything they can to propagate that, it seems.

You're right darkhorse...since KB and the players are unable to tune out the negative things posters say about them and the team and their coach...the posters need to tune out the negative things the players and head coach say about us...see the problem here? We (the fans) are asked to be held to a standard the players and coaches (the professionals) won't hold themselves to.

• Fire 2

You're right darkhorse...since KB and the players are unable to tune out the negative things posters say about them and the team and their coach...the posters need to tune out the negative things the players and head coach say about us...see the problem here? We (the fans) are asked to be held to a standard the players and coaches (the professionals) won't hold themselves to.

yeah ira, or just acknowledge that this is not a Nebraska problem. These players and coaches should understand (and I'm sure Bo does. He coached in the SEC and Big12) That it really is like this most places. Most major programs. Im Bo does understand it, but it appears he's not doing anything from an education standpoint to help his team block out the negative and focus on the positive. The mindset is pretty clear lately.

Also, I don't often get all scriptural on here, but Kenny's comments reminded me of this little chestnut:

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.

1 Corinthians. That's in the Bible.

Kenny can go ahead and become that man and stop reasoning like a child any time now. And mothball his twitter account until then.

I split off several comments of a political nature to THIS THREAD in the Politics & Religion forum. Political commentary, even Husker-related analogies, go in that forum.

Thanks for your continued cooperation.

Umm... I get that point Knapp, and that was my whole point about the poster's political comments. But... nevermind lol

• Fire 1