Kenny Bell Speaks Up

No, Iowa fans, Michigan Fans, and many other fans notice this as well. I can also pull articles about Bo's demeanor outside of nebraska as well if you'd like.

And we care what other fans think of our coach.... why?

Half the country thinks Tom Osborne was an evil d-bag for Lawrence Phillips, Christian Peter and the other crap from the 90s. Do we stop liking Osborne because other fans don't like him?

Knapp, I don't care about what other fans of other teams think. I was simply responding to this quote

Again, you notice this because you are a Husker fan. Its a weak argument on your part

130763926.0_standard_352.0.jpgPeliniHat.jpg

bomad.gifc0e1c30c063ead31ee9ef66e5ea00718_view.jp

arnold-screams-shut-up-o.gif

Again, you notice this because you are a Husker fan. Its a weak argument on your part.

No, Iowa fans, Michigan Fans, and many other fans notice this as well. I can also pull articles about Bo's demeanor outside of nebraska as well if you'd like.

There are articles out there of other coaches as well. Bo is not the only coach that yells. Alexhortdog is doing a pretty damn good job of showing it but you must have your blinders on or have him on ignore.

Hold the phone, my friend....LOL

The only reason why I was putting those pictures up there was to say that most of those head guys have actually WON something or played for something important.

Saban - Winner.

Meyer - Winner.

Tuberville - Winner.

Kelly - Winner-ish (so far, the verdict is still out on him).

Belechick - Winner. Funny trivia note - He used to be Nick Saban's boss in Cleveland.

Bo? Nope, not so much.

You can get away with screaming and hollering for the most part if you are actually winning games of note.

• Fire 1

This is what happens when you live in a fishbowl, i.e. Nebraska. You don't have perspective. When the whole state revolves around Husker football, the attention is magnified. Kenny Bell should know this. To say he needs to feed his family, I guess 3 million a year isn't enough to feed your family in Lincoln, NE. I didn't realize times had become so tough.

Again, you notice this because you are a Husker fan. Its a weak argument on your part.

There are articles out there of other coaches as well. Bo is not the only coach that yells. Alexhortdog is doing a pretty damn good job of showing it but you must have your blinders on or have him on ignore.

The only reason why I was putting those pictures up there was to say that most of those head guys have actually WON something or played for something important.

Saban - Winner.

Meyer - Winner.

Tuberville - Winner.

Belechick - Winner. Funny trivia note - He used to be Nick Saban's boss in Cleveland.

Bo? Nope, not so much.

You can get away with screaming and hollering for the most part if you are actually winning games of note.

+1 my friend

Saban - Winner.

Meyer - Winner.

Tuberville - Winner.

Bo? Nope, not so much.

I guess I missed the part about it's okay to yell as long as you are winning something.

The conversation was about Bo's composure and how he yells and acts and some others, including me, said he isn't the only coach to do it.

Saban - Winner.

Meyer - Winner.

Tuberville - Winner.

Bo? Nope, not so much.

The funny thing is, Bo yells and hollers and loses it exclusively in the blowout losses, which ends up making players lose their composure and makes things worse...

I guess I missed the part about it's okay to yell as long as you are winning something.

The conversation was about Bo's composure and how he yells and acts and some others, including me, said he isn't the only coach to do it.

I never said it was 'okay to yell'. I just said that you get away with screaming and hollering if you are winning games of note.

So, to clarify - if Bo won the B1G in 2012, or if he had won one of those BigXII championships - this wouldn't be as much of an issue. Winning is a huge a** buffer for things.

I mean, hell - how does Bobby Petrino have a job? Cause the guy won games and can coach his tail off, that's why. People are more forgiving if success is involved, unfortunately.

Listen to Adam Carricker on "The Bottom Line."

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/tbl-nebraska-football-recap-with-former-huskers-carriker-kellogg/article_d110ac46-6ebd-11e4-8a5d-7705508ad01f.html

He says it the best about the yelling and screaming.

bo's yelling is worse. he loses control. there is a difference. i do not think it is that hard to see. you can blame it on the anti-neb. bias in the media (that is not a thing), but there is a reason it is a point to follow bo. they are waiting for him to assault a ref or player. he almost gave them what they wanted last year.

Half you guys would have had Bo hung if he did what saban did

You are not reading the entire conversation. The problem is that Bo loses it instead of thinking rationally when we fall behind in the big games then he makes a national embarrassment out of the program. At one point Kenny Bell had to hold Bo back in the Wisconsin game, and my (our) argument is that players shouldn't be the one calming their coach down, it should be the coach calming down the players. But instead the players follow the coach's lead and lose it on the field while Bo loses it on the sidelines.