Tressel

Someone enlighten me as to how a 62 year old coach with a show cause and a history of boring offenses will bring us into this generation, like we need

Becuase...........

He's coached in this generation. He's won a sh#t ton of conference titles in this generation (like 8 in ten years if I'm not mistaken). And he's won BCS bowls in this generation.

And I wouldnt call his offense "boring". That's such a copout. And a rhetoric for something you dont want. Was Wisconsins offense boring against Nebraska? Were Osborne's offenses boring?

There's nothing "boring" about success. And Tressel has been that EVERY WHERE HE'S BEEN.

• Fire 1

Someone enlighten me as to how a 62 year old coach with a show cause and a history of boring offenses will bring us into this generation, like we need

Becuase...........

He's coached in this generation. He's won a sh#t ton of conference titles in this generation (like 8 in ten years if I'm not mistaken). And he's won BCS bowls in this generation.

And I wouldnt call his offense "boring". That's such a copout. And a rhetoric for something you dont want. Was Wisconsins offense boring against Nebraska? Were Osborne's offenses boring?

There's nothing "boring" about success. And Tressel has been that EVERY WHERE HE'S BEEN.

Eh...I'm all set with him...

Not a fan of retreads, I think we could do better

And there is a reason the term "tresselball" became a thing.

I think the people that push him are the same ones that get mad because we don't use a fullback and always refer to the fact that "we did x in the 90's" we need to do it now.

I think we are a PC in a MAC world right now and would just like to see us move forward

Becuase...........

I think the people that push him are the same ones that get mad because we don't use a fullback and always refer to the fact that "we did x in the 90's" we need to do it now.

I think we are a PC in a MAC world right now and would just like to see us move forward

Except macs suck doney testes.

Winning is not boring and if you don't think he could build on what Pelini has set up but can't finish, I don't know what to tell you.

Becuase...........

Except macs suck doney testes.

Winning is not boring and if you don't think he could build on what Pelini has set up but can't finish, I don't know what to tell you.

Lol, then insert whatever needs updating analogy of your choosing.

I have no idea if he could or not and no one does, I'm just saying he wouldn't be my choice because I feel like our program could use some updating, I could think of worse choices but to me he would be...eh...not mad about it not excited about it. I think we need some excitement injected into our fan base and he wouldn't do it for me (not saying he wouldn't for others, just a difference in opinion)

With Tom Osborne asking, in honesty almost anything is possible. Coach Osborne and Coach Tressel are good friends, and I can see Coach Tressel wanting to say he worked with Coach Osborne.

The NCAA got out of control, with Ohio State, USC and Penn State. Allows SEC schools a lot of leeway.

A president of a University asking to be forgiven would most likely be well received. This is a good man, and everyone in the NCAA knows it.

Slam dunk I think.

But he is set, and I could see him saying why. I would like to think Coach Osborne could give him a reason.

Your statement that Tom and Jim are friends makes me question my blind adoration of coach Osborne a little...I fear Nebraska as a whole would end up being thought of as a "Win at all Costs" type of place as well, if we hired someone with his history of lying...I wonder if he can even win without cheating...

Some of you seem to be all right with that...but what if it means vacating championships later on?

I get the feeling the NCAA is probably itching to take us down after so many attempts turning into whiffs...Tressel might just be that bad apple to get them what they need.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/220143-jim-tressel-the-youngstown-state-scandal-revisited

It's been a few years now that Tressel has been at Ohio State which means even less college football fans who remember the scandalous past at Youngstown State.

While what I write about has only been met by denial and spin, reality and common sense point to a man who can't face the punishment nor admit to his wrong doings, setting himself up for a massive implosion when the day comes that he is caught red handed by those of his ever so many haters...