Tressel

Buckeye friend with ties to former Tressel players says he's done coaching for good. Sigh.

We lost our chance when we kept Bo last season for Tressel

Personally i think we lost our chance last year to get rid of Pelini, period. I don't think we can get rid of him this year even with a loss to Iowa, we'd need a more debacle of a season to make a change.

Buckeye friend with ties to former Tressel players says he's done coaching for good. Sigh.

Personally i think we lost our chance last year to get rid of Pelini, period. I don't think we can get rid of him this year even with a loss to Iowa, we'd need a more debacle of a season to make a change.

We have literally lost to any team that has had a pulse both this season and last. I expect to see a New staff soon

Look at this forum, including all of the links to national sports outlets. Read those. They aren't saying we could make a change, or maybe we will make a change. They aren't saying we should fire Pelini, they are saying we need to remove him if we ever want to get back to where we were. He is holding us back, and we are slipping into mediocrity.

We have more ammunition now than last year.

Look at this forum, including all of the links to national sports outlets. Read those. They aren't saying we could make a change, or maybe we will make a change. They aren't saying we should fire Pelini, they are saying we need to remove him if we ever want to get back to where we were. He is holding us back, and we are slipping into mediocrity.

The beautiful thing is that it is completely centered on his results not his antics

we need to get rid of him if we just want to compete in the big 10 west.

• Fire 1

Jim Tressel has retired from coaching, fellas. He's happy where he is right now.

Besides - why would Nebraska want to go on a possible five year sanction after the show-cause? If that were the case, we'd just keep Bo where he is for the next five years, LOL

And you know he's retired from it for sure how? He'd take a coaching job at a top level school if he was offered it and things were right. Nebraska needs to get back to being Nebraska, they would probably toy with the idea of the sanctions if they thought it was the right thing for the program to get it back on the right track with the results that are expected. Nothing says the NCAA won't listen to a argument about the sanctions.

If KSU can get Snyder to come out of retirement, then I think anything is possible. Whose to say Tressel wouldnt want to pad his wallet a bit with a program where he could exact some revenge on the people that ran him out of Youngstown?

we need to get rid of him if we just want to compete in the big 10 west.

True enough, no matter how sad that is.

+1