Tressel

Has there ever honestly been one single shred of evidence that Jim Tressel has anything more than a complete lack of interest and thought towards Nebraska?

Yeah I would like to know if its even something he would consider.

If we found that out I'd say the cat would be out of the bag........you likely will never know the answer to this question unless A) He becomes the head coach here. B) You run into him at a tattoo parlor and ask.......

That is one of the reasons I think it could work. Very similar in approach. Tom knows Tressel got royally screwed on the Tattoo deal. Yes he lied, but hasn't every one?

I could see him hand training his successor also. It is not going to be exciting football, but it would precise and straight forward I would think.

That is one of the reasons I think it could work. Very similar in approach. Tom knows Tressel got royally screwed on the Tattoo deal. Yes he lied, but hasn't every one?I could see him hand training his successor also. It is not going to be exciting football, but it would precise and straight forward I would think.

I don't buy this non exciting "Tressel ball".

No one here would harp if he walked right in and won a championship the same way he did in 03 with Ohio st.

Plus, he was pretty wide open with Troy Smith and recruited Braxton Miller.

It's kind of interesting that OSU and tresses got hammered for that stuff in light of all the stuff that has happened since then and hardly any thing has been done outside of suspending a player a couple games

Add to it, that Penn State gets off their sanctions before Ohio State is finished with theirs.

• Fire 5

With Tom Osborne asking, in honesty almost anything is possible. Coach Osborne and Coach Tressel are good friends, and I can see Coach Tressel wanting to say he worked with Coach Osborne.

The NCAA got out of control, with Ohio State, USC and Penn State. Allows SEC schools a lot of leeway.

A president of a University asking to be forgiven would most likely be well received. This is a good man, and everyone in the NCAA knows it.

Slam dunk I think.

But he is set, and I could see him saying why. I would like to think Coach Osborne could give him a reason.

• Fire 1