Iowa game

KazLong

Iowa's been bi-polar all season, ask their fans.

And Nebraska hasn't?

Hell, at this rate, I think we know who will be sponsoring the 'Heroes Game' next Friday:

prozac10c.jpg

Didn't say that, but we've been down right crazy here at the end!

If Prozac is sponsoring it, it'll have to be renamed the "An Hero" Game. :P

Zero confidence Nebraska can take Iowa. Zero.

Pelini's squad is pillow soft and mentally weak; I have no doubt Iowa is far more interested in winning the game than we are. Iowa's defensive line is much more talented than Minnesota's. Their offense may be mediocre, but they know what they're trying to do because they've been doing it for over a decade. It's a road game, which equals apprx. five false start penalties. Our program is in total disarray, and everyone knows it. We come off two physical beatdowns in a row, and now we're supposed to turn around in a short week and play another team that's built––at least in theory––on a power running game and a big boy offensive line.

A three touchdown loss is more likely than a win, IMO.

Edit: And watch for Rudock to roll out on play action. With what our contain has looked like these last two weeks, he may have a hundred yards rushing in 7-8 plays.

Iowa is still Iowa. PATHETIC!

At least they don't run around bragging about sh!t that happened decades ago like it was last year At least they don't talk like they are superior in every way as a fanbase, claiming to be such good sports, then utterly failing to live that way.

Let's face it. We suck. We are frustrated. But until our team shows up against a decent opponent, on the road, I think we should tone down the Iowa sucks talk. It just isn't true.

At least they don't run around bragging about sh!t that happened decades ago like it was last year At least they don't talk like they are superior in every way as a fanbase, claiming to be such good sports, then utterly failing to live that way.

Let's face it. We suck. We are frustrated. But until our team shows up against a decent opponent, on the road, I think we should tone down the Iowa sucks talk. It just isn't true.

100% agree. Gets a bit embarrassing when you constantly talk s#it up until the point you get jacked right in the face - then want to call foul.

Hate to break it to ya, fellow husker fans, but we have absolutely no reason to a) talk down Iowa or b) believe we have the ability to just stroll into Iowa City and win simply because we have a red N on our helmet - yesterday's game should illustrate this quite well.

100% agree. Gets a bit embarrassing when you constantly talk s#it up until the point you get jacked right in the face - then want to call foul.

Hate to break it to ya, fellow husker fans, but we have absolutely no reason to a) talk down Iowa or b) believe we have the ability to just stroll into Iowa City and win simply because we have a red N on our helmet - yesterday's game should illustrate this quite well.

I'm gonna talk s*** to Iowa simply because their Iowa. My family lives there, so I feel like the banter between me as an NU fan and them is just a given. They're always a solid program that can give anybody a game, but they tend to lose 4-5 per year. I like to refer to them as consistently mediocre.

We used to be at least a notch above that every year. The sad reality now, though, is the line between us and that is narrowing... in fact, we may already be there.

Iowa is more than capable of handing us a loss... what the hell happened to this world?? as a season ticket holder, i am in shock at the lack of fan backlash after the game. no one cares anymore... and now that it is a reality, no amount of posturing will keep the streak alive. empty seats are empty no matter how many times they are paid for; I cant see dropping thousands and wasting Saturday after Saturday to get beat down every year. We gotta buy a real HC, one with NC rings that they won as an HC.

IF I were SE, my first call today would be.... "Hello. This is Shawn Eichorst, is Jim Tressel home?"