Jim McElwain would be the best choice for the next Nebraska coach

iamanewby

You have to pay Colorado State 7.5 million for his buyout, pass.

Would rather buyout hudspeth for a cool 1 mil

You guys let me know what you decide to do. Man I wish I had your money and power. Yet, with all that money and power, to still make a Huskerboard account. We are truly blessed to have you here. Please make the right decision regarding the future of this program.

Go back to drinking with Sipple.

You guys let me know what you decide to do. Man I wish I had your money and power. Yet, with all that money and power, to still make a Huskerboard account. We are truly blessed to have you here. Please make the right decision regarding the future of this program.

McElwain greater than Hudspeth. Just more expensive to land him, but with great success McElwain can rake in millions for the school.

McElwain greater than Hudspeth. Just more expensive to land him, but with great success McElwain can rake in millions for the school.

A few more important questions,

How hot is McElwains wife

How much can he bench

You tell me who would be a better fit at Nebraska. McElwain the guy from Montana that's been all over the country and lives in the Midwest right now or Hudspeth born in Mississippi lives in Louisiana and has probably never been north of Arkansas for more than a few days in his whole life.

The Deep South is a completely different world.

• Fire 1

You tell me who would be a better fit at Nebraska. McElwain the guy from Montana that's been all over the country and lives in the Midwest right now or Hudspeth born in Mississippi lives in Louisiana and has probably never been north of Arkansas for more than a few days in his whole life.

The Deep South is a completely different world.

Yep, Hudspeth is a southerner. With McElwain having coached under Saban, having coached in the B1G, having coached QB's for so many years, and having turned Colorado State around is very appealing.

We don't want hire a born, raised, and career coached southerner.

• Fire 1

A few more important questions,

How hot is McElwains wife

How much can he bench

I would guess he can bench alot as he comes from a naturally strong family.