Blank check is waiting to be written

According to a poster on another website, there is a booster waiting to write a check to get this nightmare over with. I don't know if it would be frowned upon to say who the poster is so I don't want to do that unless people say it is ok to say who the poster is. Sounds like there is a boster that wants to do anything he can to get Bo out of town.

The poster also said that McElwain's buyout would NOT prevent Nebraska from getting him.

According to a poster on another website, there is a booster waiting to write a check to get this nightmare over with. I don't know if it would be frowned upon to say who the poster is so I don't want to do that unless people say it is ok to say who the poster is. Sounds like there is a boster that wants to do anything he can to get Bo out of town.

The poster also said that McElwain's buyout would NOT prevent Nebraska from getting him.

Links, links and more links. Information age, people.

His contract is worth about $8 million clams, that is quite a large amount for one donor to handle- however; I wonder if there would be enough clause to be Mike Leached/Manginoed out of here on some type of over-reach? Seriously do not see that happening. I have not looked at his contract for a long time- I do not know if AD can even fire any one from his staff if he chose to?