Shawn Eichorst

np_husker

Stop telling the coaches to read your stupid books...

My first coaching gig, the AD put a coaching book in my mailbox at school. I was okay with it, it was was my first real job coaching where I was getting paid. But that is it...after that...NO MORE BOOKS

This is a very unfortunate opinion.

Why is it awful that someone in charge wants to insure that his employees keep learning?

I think any anger and hostility towards Shawn Eichorst and his "inability" to do his job is misguided. Unless he happens to retain Bo, in which case, burn the witch, obvs

Remember he works for the Alumni who pay his salary and I hear that Bo is close to a couple of the big donors: Hawk & Pelan.

I'm no insider but from my readings in the interwebs Hawks is no longer lobbying for Bo. Clare is the biggest donnor still on team Bo.

But, I think the "assigning" of books, could be taken out of context and the books could be more of "recommendations". Do you think it's wrong for an AD to slip a book about leadership, communication, etc. in a coach's mailbox with a note?

They better be clearly stating which books are "required" and which are "recommended." That crap has already gotten us in trouble once!

• Fire 1

My first coaching gig, the AD put a coaching book in my mailbox at school. I was okay with it, it was was my first real job coaching where I was getting paid. But that is it...after that...NO MORE BOOKS

Why is it awful that someone in charge wants to insure that his employees keep learning?

I think any anger and hostility towards Shawn Eichorst and his "inability" to do his job is misguided. Unless he happens to retain Bo, in which case, burn the witch, obvs

Remember he works for the Alumni who pay his salary and I hear that Bo is close to a couple of the big donors: Hawk & Pelan.
I'm no insider but from my readings in the interwebs Hawks is no longer lobbying for Bo. Clare is the biggest donnor still on team Bo.

Hawks isn't the "Bo"ner he used to be and you are correct about Clare. He is the biggest "Bo"ner of all

Well, you know how you think its a good idea? I think it is a bad idea. No reasoning behind it, not research, I just find it annoying.