Bo would fire an assistant who is not doing his job

knapplc

I do not believe Bo when he says this because he hasn't done it once. In seven years.

There have been several instances that have elicited termination, inept offenses, purported drug use and harassing females, complete embarrassments on defense, lack of motivation to recruit, laughable special teams. Inept linebackers, quarterbacks who don't progress, misses in S&C......

Not one termination.

So yeah Bo, you're a liar.

yeah, although weren't Watson and Carl essentially forced out?
He found a job for Shawn and the popular tale is that when Osborne demanded Carl be shown out, Bo threatened to leave too. Then Tom made it known he knew about a certain audiotape after the 2011 Ohio st game.

So I guess he is willing, if completely shoehorned into a position where he can't get out of.

I do not believe Bo when he says this because he hasn't done it once. In seven years.

There have been several instances that have elicited termination, inept offenses, purported drug use and harassing females, complete embarrassments on defense, lack of motivation to recruit, laughable special teams. Inept linebackers, quarterbacks who don't progress, misses in S&C......

Not one termination.

He found a job for Shawn and the popular tale is that when Osborne demanded Carl be shown out, Bo threatened to leave too. Then Tom made it known he knew about a certain audiotape after the 2011 Ohio st game.

So I guess he is willing, if completely shoehorned into a position where he can't get out of.

Really?

Not one termination.

Really?

Dunno, maybe. Certainly was bandied about a LOT once the tape got leaked.

Louisville & Teddy Bridgewater thank Bo for Shawn Watson.

Barney Cotton is the best assistant head coach in America. Luckily they've been able to hang onto him through all these years.

Sarcasm, I hope!

Yeah i remember thinking watson was the only thing holding us back. Not that I think Watson is amazing or anything but it seems obvious it wasn't our only problem now.

Not one termination.

That's some foil hat sh#t right there

Not one termination.

That's some foil hat sh#t right there

That's just what they -want- you to believe, kimosabe.