The Sock Puppet Rides!

I done told ya'll that The Sock aint' nuthin'. The Sock knows nuthin'. The Sock is just a tool to deliver info to you good folks from other good folks who know stuff but don't want to bring it to the board by themselves for whatever reason (The Sock don't ask).

So quit actin' like The Sock is somethin' special. It's The Source (they's several of em') that deserve the credit. Start thankin' The Source, not The Sock.

The Sock not tryin' to be rude or not appreciatin' peoples thanks but it really isn't The Sock that makes this work.

The Sock thanks The Source.

Did somebody say something about thanking the sores?

I done told ya'll that The Sock aint' nuthin'. The Sock knows nuthin'. The Sock is just a tool to deliver info to you good folks from other good folks who know stuff but don't want to bring it to the board by themselves for whatever reason (The Sock don't ask).

So quit actin' like The Sock is somethin' special. It's The Source (they's several of em') that deserve the credit. Start thankin' The Source, not The Sock.

The Sock not tryin' to be rude or not appreciatin' peoples thanks but it really isn't The Sock that makes this work.

I love your posts, Sock. I really do. The more third-person you do, the better it is. Keep up the good work!

Did somebody say something about thanking the sores?

darth-groundhog-o.gif

It's believable enough. Smoke and fire and all that. It makes the most sense if a deal is already done, of course, or if Tress is truly just consulting. If it's consulting, I would be disappointed though.

If a deal is already done, they aren't making much effort to hide anything. Hard to know what to make of all this. Heck, maybe that's half the strategy. The least likely place to hide is right in front of everyone in public. Just as we are all doing, it would seem too unbelievable to everyone, and not answer anything at all.

If they went out in public for dinner don't you think Facebook feeds would be blowing up and more people saying stuff? I'm not saying it's not true it's just not that hard for someone to snap a pic

Well this establishment is a pretty quiet place and usually not very busy but very classy and on the expensive side. He's not saying a bar in the text message, he's saying my bar as in a place that is more private but has it's own bar and kitchen.

If they went out in public for dinner don't you think Facebook feeds would be blowing up and more people saying stuff? I'm not saying it's not true it's just not that hard for someone to snap a pic

It's the midwest man, people keep it real. Most people probably wouldn't even know who he was if he didn't have a vest on. What are the odds that one of us message board guys or gals saw them anyway?

It's the midwest man, people keep it real. Most people probably wouldn't even know who he was if he didn't have a vest on. What are they odds that one of us message board guys or gals saw them anyway?

Also, sane people tend to be bundled up this time of year, which I'm fairly sure makes them harder to distinguish.