The Sock Puppet Rides!

Anyone who understands the dynamics of coaching searches and hires, especially ones as hush hush as this one has been, knows that the twitter pics of Tress and this tweet are much more good news than bad for Nebraska. Drip drip goes the gas tank.

Agreed. He's not openly denying it. It's lawyer talk. Sure no calls from Nebraska to him (the agent). How about visits? Calls to JT directly? Calls from JT or agent to SE. It's interesting that the man himself isn't denying anything. When Bill Cowher was getting tossed around for various jobs he would come out and remove his name from the ring.

Another thing to consider here is that maybe Tressel is a cleverly placed decoy.

I was just pondering the same thing. What if the Sock is indeed an employee of the athletic department whose sole purpose is to spread misinformation? But if that were the case it would mean there is a bigger fish than Tressel you are going after...... aahhhhhhhh im going insane.

*edited to add pun

I've been told it's not Tressel. But these things are fluid. I was told Tressel was interested but initially SE didn't reciprocate that interest. Very possible something has changed. Take this for what you will:

Thanks for the info but unless I hear it from the sock I don't buy it.

Tressel interested in Neb and the feeling wasn't mutual? C'mon man!!

you don't have to believe me. I dont care. my wording may not have been the best I suppose. I will say that I know for a fact Tressel was interested and would be interested. There are certain people at Nebraska that are not wanting the baggage. Don't know who.

• Fire 1

Another thing to consider here is that maybe Tressel is a cleverly placed decoy.

I was just pondering the same thing. What if the Sock is indeed an employee of the athletic department whose soul purpose is to spread misinformation? But if that were the case it would mean there is a bigger fish than Tressel you are going after...... aahhhhhhhh im going insane.

do socks even have souls? i know they have soles.

I was just pondering the same thing. What if the Sock is indeed an employee of the athletic department whose soul purpose is to spread misinformation? But if that were the case it would mean there is a bigger fish than Tressel you are going after...... aahhhhhhhh im going insane.

do socks even have souls?

haha, you got me on a grammatical error on the internets.....you win. I might as well be tufftiger....just not nearly as cool.

do socks even have souls?

haha, you got me on a grammatical error on the internets.....you win. I might as well be tufftiger....just not nearly as cool.

don't take it personally. i like puns.

Socks have no "soles," Gingers have no "souls," SE is a ginger, sock = SE

• Fire 1

Socks have no "soles," Gingers have no "souls," SE is a ginger, sock = SE

this is what i was afraid of. may god have mercy on our souls/soles.