The Sock Puppet Rides!

Jesus
I have no idea what this means
  • Jesus definition. A prophet of the first century of our era; to Christians,Jesus Christ, the son of God, a person who was both God and man, the Messiah sent by God to save the human race from the sin it inherited through the Fall of Man.
Thanks for clearing that up! I can be a little slow sometimes. What kind of offense does he run?
Mostly the Hail Mary

rimshot.jpeg

Lines have moved a little bit today. Scott frost and tressle switched spots but seems like they are still the favorite

This is from 37Gold? Never heard of it. Anyone else have this book?

37gold is correct. That's just the website name.. A year ago it was 402blue.. Name changes all the time

Lines have moved a little bit today. Scott frost and tressle switched spots but seems like they are still the favorite

37gold is correct. That's just the website name.. A year ago it was 402blue.. Name changes all the time

That is a local book I'm assuming? Seems like they are just feeding off the rumors. Have yet to see a big book even list Tressel.

That is a local book I'm assuming? Seems like they are just feeding off the rumors. Have yet to see a big book even list Tressel.

Bovada had it listed at one time I thought.

Bovada had it listed at one time I thought.

I am seeing Tressel listed at 7/1 on Bovada...or is that just me?