The Sock Puppet Rides!

If it's not tressel, I'm buying the dvd box set of 1995 husker football and playing those games over next year's live games. I will stay off the internet and 4 letter network for 4 months and rewatch the huskers of my youth win a national championship and relive history.

My family and coworkers will then proceed to send me to Lincoln State Hospital.

Could the secret coach be Jon gruden? Read he might be n Lincoln. Would he qualify as a splash hire ?

Il throw this out there one more time... Jim Harbaugh

Honestly, no thanks. This guy doesn't seem to be missed at any place he leaves.

Michigan reached out to him to be their coach and he declined. So, if he won't go to his alma mater, there is zero chance he's coming here.

This board is going to explode if our next coach isn't Tressel

Well he's our best option, and it would be his best option if he wanted to return to coaching and redeem himself. He's not going to walk into a better situation, and we couldn't make a better hire. If it was ever to happen, now's the time.

• Fire 2

Could the secret coach be Jon gruden? Read he might be n Lincoln. Would he qualify as a splash hire ?

Michigan reached out to him to be their coach and he declined. So, if he won't go to his alma mater, there is zero chance he's coming here.
This is confirmed?

This is confirmed?

Just heard a guy that covers Michigan on 1620thezone say it.

Also said Butch Jones was reached out to and said No.

Mentioned too, of course, Les Miles some people want, but others are scared to reach out to him. They are afraid he will do what he did last time, which was put it out in public he was contacted my Michigan but decided to turn them down. Which, if I remember right, ended up in a nice pay raise for him b/c he did that. Some at Michigan don't want a chance of getting egg on their face again.

This is confirmed?

His wife wears the pants in the relationship. And she has no intentions of going to Ann arbor she wants the Midwest. Family is from Kansas and still in Kansas

This is confirmed?

Just heard a guy that covers Michigan on 1620thezone say it.

I'm not all on on this deal but if he already inked with Nebraska that could certainly affect things. Just sayin! I think it's someone else anyway!