The Sock Puppet Rides!

Nuthin' comin' to The Sock from The Source since last time. Things is pretty tight n' quiet round the Mother Ship. Wish The Sock had somethin' to confirm what we's all wonderin' but he ain't. Maybe some other fella gots the info but The Sock ain't heard it. They welcome to bring it here, no need at all to go through The Sock unless they want to. We all Husker Brothers and Sisters here.

The Sock wants to thank The Source for all they done for us Husker folks. We appreciate them folks helpin' us greatly. Always remember that The Sock ain't nuthin'. The Sock don't know nuthin' on his own. The Sock just a tool for folks to get info to Huskerboard without bein' scared of catchin' heat either in real life or here on the board. Ain't nuthin' more than that.

Go Big Red!

I am just thinking out loud but with all the Frost talk and with him having former teammates and friends in this area with some having connections to media outlets......wouldn't you think that one of them would come out and deny it if Frost would have told them that he wasn't interested, as I am sure they have contacted Frost themself on regards to all the talk in the area....just a random thought.

Hello all, this is my first post here after following this thread over the last few days! I just wanted to say its been really amusing reading the posts here and wanted to thank the Sock and his sources for sharing what he does!

Hope the best for us... I have faith "The Ginger Assassin" will come through for us! I will add this, I would absolutely love to see the Tressel/Frost combination happen; trying not to get my hopes up too much though.

Hello all, this is my first post here after following this thread over the last few days! I just wanted to say its been really amusing reading the posts here and wanted to thank the Sock and his sources for sharing what he does!

Hope the best for us... I have faith "The Ginger Assassin" will come through for us! I will add this, I would absolutely love to see the Tressel/Frost combination happen; trying not to get my hopes up too much though.

Go ahead and get your hopes up! Bo Pelini isn't here to dash them against the rocks anymore! It's a new day! A new era!

Go ahead and get your hopes up! Bo Pelini isn't here to dash them against the rocks anymore! It's a new day! A new era!

Then I shall do so! Bring on the new era and hopefully JT and Frost!! :) I'm excited for what lies ahead! Hope the Sock hears something new soon!

Check this sh#t out

That flight that came in from the Bay Area. Landed on schedule. My buddy there ran its number and it has only made one other trip to Lincoln. 9/23/14

Oregon's bye week

Frost isn't in the practice reports that week

Didn't get a visual of who's on it. But I'll bet you there's a football coach on it

• Fire 6

Man Count, I really do not see him leaving prior to the CCG this weekend. Preparations would be the teams primary deal, no?

I honestly can see him being selected, but my guess is that SE has some guidance requirements, counseling on OC and DC, but who knows.

I know some think I am a Debbie Downer, but just knew to much about Bo and his past here. Supported Frank till the day he left and as much as I hate to say I was wrong on BC, did the same. Will give who ever is selected undying support for them, no matter who it ends up being. Praying it is Tressel. Scott is a smart kid, a wealth of knowledge from some of the greatest coaches of all time. If they keep promoting him and respecting him, who am I to question his ability.

Check this sh#t out

That flight that came in from the Bay Area. Landed on schedule. My buddy there ran its number and it has only made one other trip to Lincoln. 9/23/14

Oregon's bye week

Didn't get a visual of who's on it. But I'll bet you there's a football coach on it

Isn't there an airport somewhere in Oregon?

Check this sh#t out

Oregon's bye week

What is the cargo capacity of said plane? Are we sure it's not illegal drug or human trafficking??

Check this sh#t out

Oregon's bye week

Isn't there an airport somewhere in Oregon?
probably. But the team is in santa clara for the game friday night. Frost is coming in tonight to meet up withbtressel for the presser in the mornig, then headed back out.