The Sock Puppet Rides!

No one cares, but I'm going to share my new-found thoughts on this thread, since it IS THE ONLY THREAD THAT MATTERS.

I want Tressel bad. I want Tressel/Frost really bad. I'm starting to come around to the idea of just Frost and a damn good D-Coordinator as long as Frost can RECRUIT well. Morgan's mom posted that she likes the idea of Frost as HC (at least I think that's what she meant). This speaks good volumes for Frost. Would I rather have Patterson? Yes. Are there a couple other guys I'd rather have than Frost? Probably, but I'm going to be okay with it being just Frost, which says alot considering my disgruntled feelings starting on Sunday.

GBR!!!

Start connecting the dots guys. ALL the way back to post iowa last year. All the tweets today about tressels interest last year. No word from tressel. Kelloggs appearingly trolling tweet about tressel touring facilities snd campus so often over the past year. Tressels agents weird "no contact" comment. The dynamics of coach search and hirings. Eichorsts tremendous display of swagger and confidence andcrelaxtion during the presser. Many have said ge appears as a guy thats already got his man. Eichy even slipped up and said "we have a tremendous leader in place..." HAVE.

Connect the dots folks. Its not as nuts as you think.

I concur...

Throw in M. Roses mom's tweets about Tressel being the next HC...etc...too much smoke to not mean something...Tressel has a role in all of this.

This is the first I have heard of this tweet. hmmmmm

Start connecting the dots guys. ALL the way back to post iowa last year. All the tweets today about tressels interest last year. No word from tressel. Kelloggs appearingly trolling tweet about tressel touring facilities snd campus so often over the past year. Tressels agents weird "no contact" comment. The dynamics of coach search and hirings. Eichorsts tremendous display of swagger and confidence andcrelaxtion during the presser. Many have said ge appears as a guy thats already got his man. Eichy even slipped up and said "we have a tremendous leader in place..." HAVE.

I concur...

Throw in M. Roses mom's tweets about Tressel being the next HC...etc...too much smoke to not mean something...Tressel has a role in all of this.

It popped up sunday afternoon.

I concur...

It popped up sunday afternoon.

is it gone now? What did it say? I have been watching this pretty closely, this is the first mention I have heard of it. weird

The Sock ain't heard nuthin' new Husker folks. The Source bein' pretty quiet these days. The Sock thinks they keepin' they heads low so The Ginger Assassin don't get 'em. The Sock sure couldn't sleep with hisself if The Source gots in trouble over this. It ain't worth riskin' your job or your friendships so we can know stuff a little earlier'n everyone else. The Sock appreciates what The Source chooses to share but they gots to take care of themselves first.

As far as sayin' who The Source is, The Sock don't talk. The Sock won't say who The Source is. They trust The Sock and without that, The Sock is dead. The Sock don't know more than that.

• Fire 2

Wow! This thread isn't just nuts it's morphed into Gone Girl Cray!!

Tracking flights, stalking social media, strategically placed decoys, sifting through "worded" clues and a damn sock puppet.

Entertainment at its absolute finest!

So from what I've gathered (reading HB) our grain of salt shortlist of HC in no particular order...

-Tressel

-Frost

-Harbaugh

-Shaw

Does that sound about right?

Alright off to make some popcorn and grab a coke.