The Sock Puppet Rides!

OMG...... I HATE THIS. I hate having ties to Iowa and Wisconsin. Hate is a strong word. Makes me sick? IDK HOW I FEEL. We just need to win - stick it to all the naysayers. GBR!! I think I am just getting delirious at work... coffee it is.

Bo for Bert?

One step forward, 4235688644 steps back.

The ginger ninja and HP should be fired immediately for this.

Bret's a pretty damn good coach.

Much better than Bo. 48-17 proves it

Oh wait. Russel Wilson you say?

Ok. 70-31 with a 3rd string qb says it.

I could get behind this. Seriously. Put the Bielema thing aside and think about everything else.

Pretty much exactly what we want, is it not? Proven head coach. Success at first job. LOTS of it. On his way to success at his second. Arkansas IS on the uptick. Power football. Sound fundamental football. Develops olineman.

Now, I think this is all a ploy by Bret for a little contract work. Why now all a sudden sh#t gets leaked when it's been such a damn tight lipped process from minute 1?

• Fire 1

If we hire belima i will probably retire from watching football for a while. This guy is a prick, he always has been. If this is the best were gonna do i believe we need to fire everyone up top. Im not saying this because i have a crush for tressel, im saying this because he is a douchbag who runs up the score.

Don't blame Beliema for running up the score. Blame Bo for being a stubborn jacka$* for not changing philosophies to stop it.

I can't even imagine what Beliema could do right now with our OL and RBs on roster... I will be irritated to find out that this was always the plan and the reason SE turned away opportunity with Tressel.

This reminds me a lot of 2007. The majority was calling for BO BO BO. I really didn't see it happening mostly because I didn't think that TO would hire someone with a reputation like BO's. There were a bunch of names being thrown around and the one that I thought it would end up being was Turner because it lined up with what TO would look for. But all the rumors and all the smoke kept pointing to BO even though it didn't seem like it really would happen. Then lo and behold it was BO.

I'm holding out hope for Tressel/Frost. If it's not then I will get over it but right now there is too much smoke to believe there is no fire.

OMG...... I HATE THIS. I hate having ties to Iowa and Wisconsin. Hate is a strong word. Makes me sick? IDK HOW I FEEL. We just need to win - stick it to all the naysayers. GBR!! I think I am just getting delirious at work... coffee it is.

Bo for Bert?

One step forward, 4235688644 steps back.

The ginger ninja and HP should be fired immediately for this.

Bret's a pretty damn good coach.

Much better than Bo. 48-17 proves it

Oh wait. Russel Wilson you say?

Ok. 70-31 with a 3rd string qb says it.

I could get behind this. Seriously. Put the Bielema thing aside and think about everything else.

Pretty much exactly what we want, is it not? Proven head coach. Success at first job. LOTS of it. On his way to success at his second. Arkansas IS on the uptick. Power football. Sound fundamental football. Develops olineman.

Now, I think this is all a ploy by Bret for a little contract work. Why now all a sudden sh#t gets leaked when it's been such a damn tight lipped process from minute 1?

Glad to hear I'm not the only one that would be on board with this, but I also agree I think he's most likely fishing for a raise.