The Sock Puppet Rides!

That jet that landed in columbus from lincoln: http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N260LF

The previous 2 trips on that plane was last week, 1 day trips from Lincoln to Madison, WI and back....... SE picking Alvarez' brain one last time on how to handle situation.... flight to Columbus to ink Tressel???

That plane is registered to Landscapes Unlimited. Do alot of golf course design. Anyone know if any of the owners are big boosters?? Looks like Bill Kubly is the owner. Is he a known big booster?

A lot of Twitter chatter about Bielema now.

That would certainly make our budding Wisconsin rivalry pretty spicy.

Not to mention it would make Hawk fans hate us even more. FYI, i would hate that hire and if he is the guy we were locked in on then we have problems larger than i had previously thought.

From what I've seen so far it seems like it's everyone's nightmare, but wasn't he at Wisky when SE was? Wouldn't be surprised if that made SE go after him.

This really scares me. If Bret is the guy we end up hiring i think we can safely assume he was not our 1st choice, which means we got turned down by others. It would almost feel as though SE ran out of avenues and fell back on the old fail safe, guy i used to work with who is for sale to the highest bidder.

OMG...... I HATE THIS. I hate having ties to Iowa and Wisconsin. Hate is a strong word. Makes me sick? IDK HOW I FEEL. We just need to win - stick it to all the naysayers. GBR!! I think I am just getting delirious at work... coffee it is.

Bo for Bert?

One step forward, 4235688644 steps back.

The ginger ninja and HP should be fired immediately for this.