The Sock Puppet Rides!

All of these "insiders" are the same. Make a statement, people believe it, make another vague statement just in case your guess is wrong so you don't look like an idiot. Rinse. Repeat.

Or more accurately some actually have connections. No one really knows for certain. Information gets shared to the best of people's abilities. situations are fluid. things change. rinse repeat.

Thats called taking a guess, not having "sources".

Speculating on Mullen is an educated guess. I never claimed it was more

Rumors that Tressel is the new HC for a 5 year deal worth $37 million

Can anyone confirm this? Awaiting confirmation.

Yes please because this could be huge. Anyone have a Rivals membership?

That link is a troll. There's no way we'd pay 7 mil a year, that's Saban/Carroll/Urban/Harbaugh territory

I don't recommend you

I like to speculate and discuss just as much as anyone. Just because I have heard things from people I trust and people I know where they stand with the program doesn't mean I can't discuss things just like everyone else.

Well it seems every name brought up you automatically shoot down. From a speculation standpoint who do you speculate it will be?
I was never told that it was not Schiano. I just said I'd be mad if it was.
So really you havent been told anything other than "you'll be happy". On top of that you dont have any speculative guesses or contrary to your previous statements you dont like to speculate as to who it will be.
If I was dangling cliffhanger style and only way I could be saved was to name 1 person It'd be: Dan Mullen.

I have not been told it was Dan Mullen.

Now we're getting somewhere. You think he would bounce out of Miss St after the season he has been having? I just find it hard to believe a guy having the type of season he is having in the SEC and all the "advantages" of the SEC would bounce to the B1G.

The "advantages " of the SEC West arer not great for Mr. Mullen. The odds that he puts together another 10-2 year are slim in that division, so he would be cashing in while hes a hot commodity instead of after he loses Prescott and returns to 7-5. Which incidentally is where we will likely be with him as coach

Why would we want a coach that can only win with a Heisman QB at the helm?

I dont think we would which is what my last statement alludes to. Mullen is a bad hire

People who love to tout that coach x "took over a disaster and turned it around" might want to steer clear of saying Mullen is a bad hire.

He'd be one of the potential home runs.

No he wouldn't...There is a reason why Florida isn't pursuing Mullen this time around and why they also picked Muschamp over him the first time.

Yes and that reason is Foley (Florida AD) and him aren't on good terms.

I don't recommend you

I like to speculate and discuss just as much as anyone. Just because I have heard things from people I trust and people I know where they stand with the program doesn't mean I can't discuss things just like everyone else.

Well it seems every name brought up you automatically shoot down. From a speculation standpoint who do you speculate it will be?
I was never told that it was not Schiano. I just said I'd be mad if it was.
So really you havent been told anything other than "you'll be happy". On top of that you dont have any speculative guesses or contrary to your previous statements you dont like to speculate as to who it will be.
If I was dangling cliffhanger style and only way I could be saved was to name 1 person It'd be: Dan Mullen.

I have not been told it was Dan Mullen.

Now we're getting somewhere. You think he would bounce out of Miss St after the season he has been having? I just find it hard to believe a guy having the type of season he is having in the SEC and all the "advantages" of the SEC would bounce to the B1G.

The "advantages " of the SEC West arer not great for Mr. Mullen. The odds that he puts together another 10-2 year are slim in that division, so he would be cashing in while hes a hot commodity instead of after he loses Prescott and returns to 7-5. Which incidentally is where we will likely be with him as coach

Why would we want a coach that can only win with a Heisman QB at the helm?

I dont think we would which is what my last statement alludes to. Mullen is a bad hire

People who love to tout that coach x "took over a disaster and turned it around" might want to steer clear of saying Mullen is a bad hire.

He'd be one of the potential home runs.

No he wouldn't...There is a reason why Florida isn't pursuing Mullen this time around and why they also picked Muschamp over him the first time.

I can confirm one thing Florida A.D. is out here in Colorado trying to finalize everything with McElwain.

Can anyone confirm this? Awaiting confirmation.

Yes please because this could be huge. Anyone have a Rivals membership?

That link is a troll. There's no way we'd pay 7 mil a year, that's Saban/Carroll/Urban/Harbaugh territory

Yeah, it got me i was about to jump up from my chair at work. Damn!