The Sock Puppet Rides!

Hey guys. I talked to said friend on the phone who witnessed JT the other night. The story is 100% believable. It's funny but he isn't even working where I originally thought he was still working. So the likely reason that no one took any pictures is because it was a very upscale environment. My friend has been talking to many of the clientele and they are all big money people. He says they have all been telling him JT with SF coming in as OC. My friend doesn't get on message boards so he had to ask me what the rumors have been. And the best thing is that he confirmed the flights you are talking about above without even knowing it. He told me how JT arrived there in the first place and that the same form of transportation was sent to Oregon as well and one other place I can't remember now. He doesn't know, I don't know but at this point I will be very suprised if this doesn't go down. There is still a possibility that JT was just consulting but why this late in the game? Sorry had to type this up fast. Got to go into work now. Be off in 5 hrs. Buddy told me he will let me know what he hears tonight.

OMG...... I HATE THIS. I hate having ties to Iowa and Wisconsin. Hate is a strong word. Makes me sick? IDK HOW I FEEL. We just need to win - stick it to all the naysayers. GBR!! I think I am just getting delirious at work... coffee it is.

Bo for Bert?

One step forward, 4235688644 steps back.

The ginger ninja and HP should be fired immediately for this.

Bret's a pretty damn good coach.

Much better than Bo. 48-17 proves it

Oh wait. Russel Wilson you say?

Ok. 70-31 with a 3rd string qb says it.

I could get behind this. Seriously. Put the Bielema thing aside and think about everything else.

Pretty much exactly what we want, is it not? Proven head coach. Success at first job. LOTS of it. On his way to success at his second. Arkansas IS on the uptick. Power football. Sound fundamental football. Develops olineman.

Now, I think this is all a ploy by Bret for a little contract work. Why now all a sudden sh#t gets leaked when it's been such a damn tight lipped process from minute 1?

I don't care about that style of football or whatever. Just give me a winner, something better than his predecessor.

We were promised a big name splash hire. Bert is only making a splash when his fat ass falls in a pool.

F this. If we want to compete for west titles only to get boat raced by OSU, give me Bo back.

If this is true, i hope the sellout streak ends and the idiot and uncle Harv get canned. F this. This is as bad as Callahan.

• Fire 1

The Sock done met his match with The Ginger Assassin. He got the Mother Ship locked down tight. That ship ain't sinkin'. The Source says the Mother Ship bein' watched close and The Ginger Assassin gots people on they best behavior, or else.

The Source says he don't know who, or exactly when, but he say "very, very soon."

Sorry The Sock ain't more helpful these days.

r.i.p. sock

Where's the.pantyhose.puppet when you need him.

If we hire belima i will probably retire from watching football for a while. This guy is a prick, he always has been. If this is the best were gonna do i believe we need to fire everyone up top. Im not saying this because i have a crush for tressel, im saying this because he is a douchbag who runs up the score.

I cannot stand the stupid look on his face. People didn't like Bo, they will hate king Douche.

Hey guys. I talked to said friend on the phone who witnessed JT the other night. The story is 100% believable. It's funny but he isn't even working where I originally thought he was still working. So the likely reason that no one took any pictures is because it was a very upscale environment. My friend has been talking to many of the clientele and they are all big money people. He says they have all been telling him JT with SF coming in as OC. My friend doesn't get on message boards so he had to ask me what the rumors have been. And the best thing is that he confirmed the flights you are talking about above without even knowing it. He told me how JT arrived there in the first place and that the same form of transportation was sent to Oregon as well and one other place I can't remember now. He doesn't know, I don't know but at this point I will be very suprised if this doesn't go down. There is still a possibility that JT was just consulting but why this late in the game? Sorry had to type this up fast. Got to go into work now. Be off in 5 hrs. Buddy told me he will let me know what he hears tonight.

Definitely interesting to hear these tidbits and compare them to other reliable sources. It certainly makes for an interesting ride!