The Sock Puppet Rides!

So its confirmed Bielema will not take the job. Hopefully, this was just a decoy to take the heat off Tressel

If you believe the Tressel sightings that have been reported, Tressel must have declined the job if it hasn't been announced yet. It is starting to look like we are up the creek without a paddle. Maybe Cotton can be an interim head coach for 2015 with an eye toward finding a replacement for 2016?

Who is Tressel?

A source just told me the Bielema stuff is BS. Sounds like it was just thrown out there to take the heat off of Tressel. Why Bielema you ask? As was mentioned, the BB and Wisky split was not a nice one. Alvarez hates the guy now, therefore so does the Ginga Ninja, and they thought it would be funny to cause a little stir for him.

So its confirmed Bielema will not take the job. Hopefully, this was just a decoy to take the heat off Tressel

If you believe the Tressel sightings that have been reported, Tressel must have declined the job if it hasn't been announced yet. It is starting to look like we are up the creek without a paddle. Maybe Cotton can be an interim head coach for 2015 with an eye toward finding a replacement for 2016?

Who is Tressel?

Not_Sure_if_Serious_meme.jpg

da8ac463e1f85e8c0213fc61e209399eba332da1

• Fire 6

If Cotton becomes our interim head coach for all of 2015...I am making it my mission to resurrect UNO football and become a fan of that

Who is Tressel?

He is the POTUS at Youngstown State University.

A source just told me the Bielema stuff is BS. Sounds like it was just thrown out there to take the heat off of Tressel. Why Bielema you ask? As was mentioned, the BB and Wisky split was not a nice one. Alvarez hates the guy now, therefore so does the Ginga Ninja, and they thought it would be funny to cause a little stir for him.

That leak coming from NU?

Why haven't any of the "insiders" come up with Bielema's name before, say, 40 minutes ago?

I agree. Weird

I'd be excited about Bielema. Why not? Talk about bringing an attitude and swag. And everything he brings to the table strictly from a on-the-field standpoint is what Husker fans wanna get back to.

Everyone who hated Bo's demeanor and supports Bert is a hypocrite.

I loved Bo's demeanor. Up until this year when i took the blinders off and realized it obviously effected the team.

I just wanna be on the right side of 48-17 and 70-31. Is that hypocritical?

The Sock done met his match with The Ginger Assassin. He got the Mother Ship locked down tight. That ship ain't sinkin'. The Source says the Mother Ship bein' watched close and The Ginger Assassin gots people on they best behavior, or else.

The Source says he don't know who, or exactly when, but he say "very, very soon."

Sorry The Sock ain't more helpful these days.

Why do I suddenly feel like Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin to arrive bearing good tidings and gifts for all those who believeth in him?

Reading this post...well, I haven't been this disappointed in a mythical being since I found out that Santa Claus wasn't real. But then again, it is probably wrong of me to even mention that jolly old elf in the same sentence, for our Sock Puppets transcends ALL legendary characters both past and present.

Oh glorious Sock Puppet--I still believe in you. Your inherent goodness and majesty would never allow you to intentionally mislead us common folk, and I refuse to believe anyone who says otherwise. Jim Tressel WILL be our next coach, because that is what you have foretold.

Of course, if you DO turn out to be wrong, if someone other than Tressel is named...then I will become a broken shell of a fan, forever after filled with bitterness towards my fellow man and a complete mistrust of anything made of cotton. But no pressure or anything.