Cowherd: "8 Great Job Openings in Football"

ScottyIce

First off, why on earth is anyone listening to that jackass?

Second, he considers this 'fly over country' and can't imagine why anyone not fat, lazy and stupid would choose to live here. So, pretty obvious that he does not consider it a good job.

you know it never crossed my mind till your comment. Now that i think of it as spmeone who listens to him every sungle day, ge seems to have a pretty strong dislike for anything plains/midwest.

First off, why on earth is anyone listening to that jackass?

Second, he considers this 'fly over country' and can't imagine why anyone not fat, lazy and stupid would choose to live here. So, pretty obvious that he does not consider it a good job.

I actually really like listening to him. I read his book too. Think he's a funny guy. I don't know how wrong he is, but, he is NOT 100% wrong

I think he is hilarious, says things to just piss off fan bases. Does not believe Nebraska will ever be relevant again. He was for us to get Brian Kelly when we took Bo if I remember correctly. He said then it was a bone head move. Better than Rome for me, even though Rome seems to be a fan of Nebraska.

Cowherd predicts their will be 8 great coaching jobs open this offseason. Includes NFL and College. Rattled off 6 NFL jobs and 2 College. He mentioned Florida and Michigan as the opening in NCAA, so he either doesn't consider Nebraska to be an ideal spot, or he doesn't think Bo is going anywhere.

He probably thinks both and well he's basically a dik so who cares what he thinks?

T_O_B

I think he is hilarious, says things to just piss off fan bases. Does not believe Nebraska will ever be relevant again. He was for us to get Brian Kelly when we took Bo if I remember correctly. He said then it was a bone head move. Better than Rome for me, even though Rome seems to be a fan of Nebraska.

cow-turd is purely an entertainment subject.....nothing more to him than bullsh#t.

Not only does Cowherd not think that the Nebraska position is that big of a deal anymore. Neither does almost all of the media. If we quit looking through our red colored glasses we will see the same thing. Now, I do think that can be changed but there will have to be changes made to get there.

That starts at the top with someone that can move the needle on recruiting. From there the staff needs to be able to develop the players and get the maximum out of them. That isn't happening now. It's a fact and it hurts.

I want Big Red back!!! This mediocre red stuff is for the birds.

SUPERBUNNY

cow-turd is purely an entertainment subject.....nothing more to him than bullsh#t.

This. Cowturd is awful. Rome is 100000000000p0p0pp0000000000000000000 tines better.

But i digress, we are not a top 10 coaching job. Borderline top 20 job.

College football has changed in the past 20 years.