*** The Official Iowa Hawkeye Game Discussion Thread ***

rawhide

I remember the days when Nebraska would get beat, I would be in a bad mood until Wednesday. Now, I'm so apathetic about Nebraska football that by the time the postgame show is over, I've mainly forgotten about the loss.

Bo, his team, his coaches, his players - they have all taken so much of the joy and emotion out of Nebraska football for me. And I know I'm not alone in that feeling.

This is my 2nd year of feeling like this

There is some feeling left. It's rage at the idea that Pelni might be retained at the end of the season. If that were to happen, I do think I would lose my sh#t pretty bad.

If he is retained I am boxing up my husker apparel and sending it to SE and asking him to send it back when Bo is gone

I remember the days when Nebraska would get beat, I would be in a bad mood until Wednesday. Now, I'm so apathetic about Nebraska football that by the time the postgame show is over, I've mainly forgotten about the loss.

Bo, his team, his coaches, his players - they have all taken so much of the joy and emotion out of Nebraska football for me. And I know I'm not alone in that feeling.

I feel the same way now.

I don't even feel anger or sadness from the losses.

They're almost expected at this point.

This is coming from someone who WAS a big Bo supporter and was at the Alamo Bowl in 2003 chanting "We Want Bo".

Not the players. I'm not here to blame the players. Guys like Ameer have tried their damnedest. It's this coaching staff.

Ameer is an exception, and one of the kids who has done absolutely everything the right way.

Kenny, Tommy, Jake .. guys who have more than once blamed fans for their struggles, those guys are ones I will take exception to. It used to be that the fans and players once had an amazing connection. Now, the coaching staff has preached so much of the 'us against the world mentality', and a few of these players have bought into it, and stuck with it even after watching this coaching staff implode.