Regular Season is Over - Vote on Pelini's Fate

Landlord

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ferentz has been there 16 years. I think.

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. If we keep Bo, we are Iowa. Think about that. Pelini could still be here and not have accomplished a damn thing in 16 years. Escuse me.......I'm going to be sick.

We already have been for 7 years. We even have a loss to ISU right on par with Iowa.

At least Ferentz actually has a couple top-10 finishes, conference championships and BCS bowls.

Especially in college football past performance does not accurately predict future outcomes. I mean. Look at Mack Brown.

What about him? Asking honestly because I don't know what your point is in bringing him up.

9-3

9-5

9-3

11-2

11-2

10-3

11-1

13-0

10-3

10-3

12-1

13-1

5-7

8-5

9-4

8-5

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. If we keep Bo, we are Iowa. Think about that. Pelini could still be here and not have accomplished a damn thing in 16 years. Escuse me.......I'm going to be sick.

We already have been for 7 years. We even have a loss to ISU right on par with Iowa.

That's what I can't understand about the people openly promoting keeping Pelini. It's insanity at this point to think anything will improve if we keep Bo. It's not like they can say they didn't see it coming. We've been living it for 7 years now. We will continue to lose to decent and ranked teams and the highest we can hope for is being ranked in the 20's. If that is acceptable, count me out. I don't get what people are afraid of, it's not like it could get any worse. 4 wins, 5 wins, 6 wins.....it's no different than 9 wins if we don't win any games that matter. I could give two squirts about beating the Purdues and directional state universities of the world.
Especially in college football past performance does not accurately predict future outcomes. I mean. Look at Mack Brown.

They sure as hell did when Mack played us.

At least Ferentz actually has a couple top-10 finishes, conference championships and BCS bowls.

What about him? Asking honestly because I don't know what your point is in bringing him up.

9-3

9-5

9-3

11-2

11-2

10-3

11-1

13-0

10-3

10-3

12-1

13-1

5-7

8-5

9-4

8-5

He had some good seasons and then turned his team into a joke. He literally defines the saying. His past performance (good to great) did not predict future outcome ( really sh**ty ).

We know Bo's floor. I think his ceiling is higher.

• Fire 1

He had some good seasons and then turned his team into a joke. He literally defines the saying. His past performance (good to great) did not predict future outcome ( really sh**ty ).

Sorry but if you have 15 data points that all say good and 1 single one that says sh**ty then past performance pretty much does indicate future success.

Sorry but if you have 15 data points that all say good and 1 single one that says sh**ty then past performance pretty much does indicate future success.

One single bad year? Really? Cause Brown had multiple years with more than 4 losses. And 4 losses seems to be pretty sh**ty according to you.

8-5

So you think Bo goes 9-4 with Auburns schedule, with the players he has right now?

No.

8-5

So you think Bo goes 9-4 with Auburns schedule, with the players he has right now?

No.

Maybe? We can't really say seeing as we don't play their schedule.

One single bad year? Really? Cause Brown had multiple years with more than 4 losses. And 4 losses seems to be pretty sh**ty according to you.

Can you provide a link to where I have ever said that?

Even if I did, which I didn't, seasons with 1 or 0 losses at worst balance out and at best outweigh 3 out of 16 seasons with 5 losses. Despite that, you are changing your argument from past results not determining future outcomes to.....what, exactly? What are you arguing now?

Can you provide a link to where I have ever said that?

Even if I did, which I didn't, seasons with 1 or 0 losses at worst balance out and at best outweigh 3 out of 16 seasons with 5 losses. Despite that, you are changing your argument from past results not determining future outcomes to.....what, exactly? What are you arguing now?

In another thread you'd fire Pelini with 3 losses and a CCG. But a 4 loss Mack Brown is a good data point.

And I'm arguing that you can't say Pelini can't win a championship because he hasn't. The same thing I've been saying over and over again.

You have given up on him. I haven't.

If it helps, Iowa made some BCS games a few times, so Bo is worse.

8-5

He had some good seasons and then turned his team into a joke. He literally defines the saying. His past performance (good to great) did not predict future outcome ( really sh**ty ).We know Bo's floor. I think his ceiling is higher.

No.

Christ everyone here wants to bag on David Shaw but let's give Bo and NU Stanford's schedule this year.

They go 3-9. Maybe 4-8

• Fire 2

8-5

He had some good seasons and then turned his team into a joke. He literally defines the saying. His past performance (good to great) did not predict future outcome ( really sh**ty ).We know Bo's floor. I think his ceiling is higher.

No.

Christ everyone here wants to bag on David Shaw but let's give Bo and NU Stanford's schedule this year.

They go 3-9. Maybe 4-8

Yea. Stanford is a 7-5 team that is probably better than half the top 25, in all honesty.

Bo in that schedule = not good

8-5

No.

They go 3-9. Maybe 4-8

Yea. Stanford is a 7-5 team that is probably better than half the top 25, in all honesty.

No way we could play 1995 Nebraska every week, we would still be 8-4 or 9-3. This is Bo's floor you guys.

8-5

No.

They go 3-9. Maybe 4-8

No way we could play 1995 Nebraska every week, we would still be 8-4 or 9-3. This is Bo's floor you guys.

Cause Stanford is 1995 Nebraska. Jesus I wish I had some of what you are smoking.