Text Received (Topic: Jim Tressel in Lincoln tonight)

The thought of Tressel as our rebound head coach with a potential Frost at OC makes me moist.

I can see Tressel and he'd be solid hire but I really don't see Frost taking the OC job. He'd come to be HC of course. Possibly if he was HCIW and there was a timeline on Tressel moving-on but I don't see Tressel signing-off on that.

The thought of Tressel as our rebound head coach with a potential Frost at OC makes me moist.

I can see Tressel and he'd be solid hire but I really don't see Frost taking the OC job. He'd come to be HC of course. Possibly if he was HCIW and there was a timeline on Tressel moving-on but I don't see Tressel signing-off on that.

I'm just a peasant on the internet but I could absolutely see Tressel signing off on it. He's got probably 10-15 maximum years left of his 'prime' for coaching before his age and health start to become serious topics. Coaches are proud creatures - I would bet that he is very much interested in restoring his reputation with a phoenix rebirthing job and riding off into the sunset on top.