Text Received (Topic: Jim Tressel in Lincoln tonight)

The thought of Tressel as our rebound head coach with a potential Frost at OC makes me moist.

I can see Tressel and he'd be solid hire but I really don't see Frost taking the OC job. He'd come to be HC of course. Possibly if he was HCIW and there was a timeline on Tressel moving-on but I don't see Tressel signing-off on that.

I'm just a peasant on the internet but I could absolutely see Tressel signing off on it. He's got probably 10-15 maximum years left of his 'prime' for coaching before his age and health start to become serious topics. Coaches are proud creatures - I would bet that he is very much interested in restoring his reputation with a phoenix rebirthing job and riding off into the sunset on top.

Tressel is already 61 and you are saying 10-15 years. That wouldn't be Tressel signing-off on anything, that's just Tressel retiring in his 70's like almost any coach does. You honestly think Frost is going to bide his time til 2025 or later?

Tressel is already 61 and you are saying 10-15 years. That wouldn't be Tressel signing-off on anything, that's just Tressel retiring in his 70's like almost any coach does. You honestly think Frost is going to bide his time til 2025 or later?

I used the word maximum entirely on purpose. No, i don't think Frost would wait that long. No, I don't think he would have to.

I used the word maximum entirely on purpose. No, i don't think Frost would wait that long. No, I don't think he would have to.

Just saying these things don't tend to work out as expected. Bowden had to be pushed-out at FSU, champ bolted to take the Florida job because Brown had no plans of retiring soon. It would be great if Tressel wanted Frost and in agreement on how long it would be before HCIW becomes HC to where Frost would be happy but it just seems too good to be true to me.

Just saying these things don't tend to work out as expected. Bowden had to be pushed-out at FSU, champ bolted to take the Florida job because Brown had no plans of retiring soon. It would be great if Tressel wanted Frost and in agreement on how long it would be before HCIW becomes HC to where Frost would be happy but it just seems too good to be true to me.

FSU looked bad, but it's working out pretty well for them.

If Tressel is hired, Bell is gonna be pissed.

I read this a few times, just got it.

Good laugh!

I don't get it.

No tattoos if Tressel is hired. Bell loves tattoos. At least that's what I think the joke was

Tattoos for free, because Bell can't afford them.

You mean Tattoes for free, right?