Text Received (Topic: Jim Tressel in Lincoln tonight)

Doubt theres any merit to this whatsoever but here goes:

My wife texted me and told me Frost was in as OC. I asked where she heard that and she said a friend who knows higher ups at UNL and Tressel was in as HC.

This sounds awfully suspicious so take it with a shaker of salt seeing as this idea has been floating around Huskerboard all season.

I love the idea of Tressel, but how good would his recruiting be? He hasn't been out and about for 4 years, and high school juniors and seniors most likely have no idea who he is anymore. Frost already has connections, and knows the lay of the land, though I don't like the idea of throwing in an unproven coordinator.

Tough situation.

I love the idea of Tressel, but how good would his recruiting be? He hasn't been out and about for 4 years, and high school juniors and seniors most likely have no idea who he is anymore. Frost already has connections, and knows the lay of the land, though I don't like the idea of throwing in an unproven coordinator.

Tough situation.

haha - not so fast there....

My wife texted me and told me Frost was in as OC. I asked where she heard that and she said a friend who knows higher ups at UNL and Tressel was in as HC.

This sounds awfully suspicious so take it with a shaker of salt seeing as this idea has been floating around Huskerboard all season.

Ask her who the new DC will be.

Ask her who the new DC will be.

If she says Muschamp then I know it's just some guy blowing smoke to her because he read it on the internet. I'd literally piss my pants and chase parked cars if Tressel, Frost and Muschamp came here all in one shot.

Yeah, Jim Tressel rode into town on the cable repairman's truck for the interview. No chance. Eichorst wants a man who scrupulously follows rules. Tressel is the furthest thing from this.

Eichorst just put himself out on a limb, he'll higher someone who's a proven head coach that is going to win or he'll find himself in the soup line a few years from now if he screws this decision up.

Do you trust your wife?

Tough situation.

haha - not so fast there....

You think The Vest is still relevant to 16-18 year olds?