Scott Frost on where home is.

He seems like such a good guy, i think we are afraid to pull the trigger because that means we would eventually half to run one of our own out of town if he fails.

Love Frost. And just like any other one of our guys, I would forgive him for a lot of stupid stuff he could do. Especially as a young adult. But "such a good guy" isn't what I would use if I'm going based off of what he did to LP back in the nineties. Not many people could do something so low. There may have been more stuff linked with Frost, but that is the only one I know of that is for sure true.

He seems like such a good guy, i think we are afraid to pull the trigger because that means we would eventually half to run one of our own out of town if he fails.

Love Frost. And just like any other one of our guys, I would forgive him for a lot of stupid stuff he could do. Especially as a young adult. But "such a good guy" isn't what I would use if I'm going based off of what he did to LP back in the nineties. Not many people could do something so low. There may have been more stuff linked with Frost, but that is the only one I know of that is for sure true.

Hooking up with a chick that isn't single...that has NEVER happened before or since then at UNL haha

• Fire 3

He bangs all the milfs up in Eugene. What a sinner!!!

Hooking up with a chick that isn't single...that has NEVER happened before or since then at UNL haha

:cop:

But of your teammate who, due to position, is one of your closest?

Not saying he's a horrible sinnner. Just saying, knowing that and how the team supposedly hated him at first, "such a good guy" isn't what came to mind first. Mind you, I want Frost as our HC.

If I remember right, she was in the process of trying to break up with LP.

• Fire 1

:cop:

But of your teammate who, due to position, is one of your closest?

Not saying he's a horrible sinnner. Just saying, knowing that and how the team supposedly hated him at first, "such a good guy" isn't what came to mind first. Mind you, I want Frost as our HC.

By his own admission, Dr Tom had instructed Frost to stear-clear of other players girlfriends several times before the incident. This wasn't the first time Frost was banging a teammate's girlfriend but definitely the most known

If I remember right, she was in the process of trying to break up with LP.

She started breaking it off with LP a couple months after Frost and her started hooking up... The incident where LP broke in Frost's apartment and drug her down the stairs was after she tried breaking up with LP

I've had the chance to listen to Frost speak a few times at FCA camps and have a little bit of conversation with him and I've always been incredibly impressed.

We're seriously making the final call on the dude's moral fiber based off of what happened 15 years ago as a college kid? Please.

• Fire 2