NU never contacted Scott Frost per Oregon Head Coach

Did anyone watch the end of the Oregon/Arizona game. Helfrich grabbed frost and hugged him almost like a son, they said some words, laughed and the Mike messed the back of Scott's hair. It looked like the battle was over, put the nail in the coffin, good luck tomorrow. Just a funny situation. different than any of the other hands on meetings. May be way off, but I think Scott is gone after this year. Fox heavily promoted him for the Colorado State job and the Oregon State job.

He has a lot of followers, at high levels.

I saw that. They did just win the Pac 12 title after all. First one for both.

I don't see the Riley/Frost thing working. They run vastly different systems and Riley is his own OC.

Riley said that we was not totally married to his offense system, just some parts.

Riley said, "Hey, I know next to nothing about Nebraska,....what should I say?" and some local guy said ,"just say blah blah blah walkons blah blah tradition blah blah willing to listen blah blah I love you Lincoln blah blah you're a great audience blah blah............."

Did anyone watch the end of the Oregon/Arizona game. Helfrich grabbed frost and hugged him almost like a son, they said some words, laughed and the Mike messed the back of Scott's hair. It looked like the battle was over, put the nail in the coffin, good luck tomorrow. Just a funny situation. different than any of the other hands on meetings. May be way off, but I think Scott is gone after this year. Fox heavily promoted him for the Colorado State job and the Oregon State job.

He has a lot of followers, at high levels.

I saw that. They did just win the Pac 12 title after all. First one for both.

I don't see the Riley/Frost thing working. They run vastly different systems and Riley is his own OC.

Riley said that we was not totally married to his offense system, just some parts.

Riley said, "Hey, I know next to nothing about Nebraska,....what should I say?" and some local guy said ,"just say blah blah blah walkons blah blah tradition blah blah willing to listen blah blah I love you Lincoln blah blah you're a great audience blah blah............."

If he peppered in 'blah blah fullback blah blah', many on this board would already want to extend his contract.