Sooner Meltdown

I just took a look over at a popular Oklahoma message board and they sound like us after one of our losses. Seems like they want Stoops to either get fired or revamp his entire staff. Sound familiar? :) Oh and then there was this post,

"a program gone south..............we are nebraska

and we knew they were going to run it"

I just took a look over at a popular Oklahoma message board and they sound like us after one of our losses. Seems like they want Stoops to either get fired or revamp his entire staff. Sound familiar? :) Oh and then there was this post,

truth hurts

I'm crying laughing at the comments on the Sooner board. It's hilarious to read these comments on other folks' board:

This is merely a microcosm of the single iq'ed bufoonery that makes up this coaching staff. Four losses with a roster good enough to win a National Championship, including maybe the worst oklahoma loss in OU-OSU history.

Ok, I'll say it ....stoops needs to go. Three home losses is on thing, but to lose the way we did tonight just proves it.

Bob, please do the honorable thing and resign.

Sorry. I guess I underestimated the suckage that is our coaching.

I thought even we could **** it up being up two Tds with 4 mins to go

It sounds like some of the comments from Huskerboard!!!

Big-Game-Bob rides again.

Hey, no doubt the Huskers have sucked...SUCKED....against quality teams lately (okay....for several years now), so I hope nobody thinks I am piling on another program. I am fully aware of our shortcomings. And maybe people in glass houses shouldn't toss stones...

But... I have never seen another coach who has such obviously superior talent, get that talent into big games, and choke away the victory. Sure they beat Bama last year, but those games are few and far between for BGB. The blowout losses to USC and last second losses to Boise State in BCS games are more the norm for BGB. Tonight, as some have said above, you could just see it coming. And I know, this game was not for the NC or a conference championship or a BCS game, but considering the season OU has had, this was about as big a game as they have been in this year. And there was BGB again, choking like Cass Elliot eating a ham sandwich.

• Fire 1